Recommendations

• I hope this is the right place to post this kind of topic here.

So I really like Fairy Tail and have watched all the dubbed episodes and am about to get to the end of whats currently out subbed. I'm most definitely going to watch the series over again but I was wondering from fans of Fairy Tail what other anime do you watch and enjoy? I'm really new to the whole Anime scene (only others I ever watched were Dragonball, DBZ, and Full Metal Alchemist) so I'm looking for other things I might like to watch to kill time until more dubbed and subbed episodes of Fairy Tail come out. I figured this is the best place to ask since if other Fairy Tail fans can vouch for a series it might be something I'm interested in as well. Thanks.

• Attack on Titan springs to mind. Those who like Fairy Tail seem to like One Piece, too, but I've not watched much of either of those shows. Steins;Gate is awesome. Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are almost ubiquitous recommendations to any new anime fan. If you're OK with more adult themed stuff, PsychoPass, Speed Grapher, and the current simulcast/broadcast dub Gangsta are all quite good. Death Parade is good, too.

• Thanks. I'm fine with adult themed stuff. I really do want to check out cowboy bebop.

• Highly, HIGHLY recommend it.

• And I recommend Hellsing Ultimate. I find the character Seras to be very similar to Lucy and I hope you do too.