Greetings

• I recently subscribed to Funimation i had been an anime fan during high school and gotten out of it for quite a few years, i have added the Dragon Ball shows, Black Butler, Assassination Classroom, Deadman Wonderland and Shin Chan

I want some more suggestions along the lines of action, paranormal/supernatural anime (i do have One Piece and Attack on Titan on Crunchyroll)

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with.

Some good paranormal/supernatural anime that I've enjoyed recently have been Blood Blockade Battlefront, Death Parade, Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, and GARO the Animation.

• Welcome to the forums. a quick suggestion I could give, Seraph of the End and you might like Fairy Tail too. Enjoy posting.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you out with.

Some good paranormal/supernatural anime that I've enjoyed recently have been Blood Blockade Battlefront, Death Parade, Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, and GARO the Animation.

I'll have to look at those, i am surprised Yu Yu Hakusho and any Gundam series aren't on either service

• @nate71208:

I'll have to look at those, i am surprised Yu Yu Hakusho and any Gundam series aren't on either service

FUNimation doesn't own the rights to Gundam. Sunrise is personally handling the release of those shows with assistance from RightStuf.

As for why YYH isn't streaming on the site…. your guess is as good as ours. :hmm:

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.