Include Support Tickets in user Profile

• Seems like when I have a support ticket open, it would make sense that I have some indication of this in my user profile as a subscriber.
    I mean you've already built in an inbox, why not use it to stay in touch with the user when they request your help? Right now when I have a ticket open, I just have a support person telling there is a ticket open with no reference number or any indication anywhere aside from the email itself, which comes from a generic catch all support email address. Makes it feel very loosely managed and impersonal compared to "this is you ticket# and here's our record of it view-able in your profile"

• Thank you for the suggestion. That's a great idea. While we can't utilize the private message system for this, I think it would be possible for us to add a support ticket section to either Profile or Account.

Would it make more sense for tickets to appear in your Profile or in your Account?

• @Sophie:

Thank you for the suggestion. That's a great idea. While we can't utilize the private message system for this, I think it would be possible for us to add a support ticket section to either Profile or Account.

Would it make more sense for tickets to appear in your Profile or in your Account?

Most likely under account, I think they're talking about an experience similar to a control panel for a webhost type of deal (whmcs for instance butt basically any client management system would work) but yeah a ticket system would be pretty boss.

As for this:

@deviousblue:

Seems like when I have a support ticket open, it would make sense that I have some indication of this in my user profile as a subscriber.
    I mean you've already built in an inbox, why not use it to stay in touch with the user when they request your help? Right now when I have a ticket open, I just have a support person telling there is a ticket open with no reference number or any indication anywhere aside from the email itself, which comes from a generic catch all support email address. Makes it feel very loosely managed and impersonal compared to "this is you ticket# and here's our record of it view-able in your profile"

Loosely managed yes, but impersonal hell no one of their voice actresses (i forget whom, but i think she spoke for hawkeye on full metal alchemist) replied to one of my bug reports apparently she does qa for them too Lol. She even got them to throw in a shebang ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shebang_(Unix) ) รขโ€ ย as their icon for shows that start with numbers or symbols on the roku app it was baller as ****

[edit]:
    As a matter of fact i have a screenshot from my tty of it still LMAO and what a coincidence

post images

• LOL That was me that you spoke with. Hello! ^_^ I actually am in a couple things as a voice, but it's not my main job. I am a voice in FMA, but just as a kid in a blue shirt in episode 26.

My main job is Business Analyst. I happen to also do QC because a lot of us pull double/triple/quadruple duty. If you go over to the jobs listing page at http://group1200.hirecentric.com/jobs/, you'll see that we are hiring.