What was the real reason behind Stephanie Nadolny Leaving (Fired) from Funimation?

• Ok so I believe there is alway 3 Side to story… 1. Stephanie Nadolny Side, 2. Christopher Sabat Side and 3. The Truth Side

We have got a story that "She left for Creative Decisions under the Goku/Gohan character" But that really need call in to question I thing... I don't fill either Stephanie or Christopher state anything about it... I hope 1 day we can find out what happen... What do you guy thing?

• I hope one day your signature gets even larger. It really needs to fill the whole screen.

• Wait there's been an issue about this? Does it matter? Like if anything I just sort of assumed that she moved away or wanted to stray away from doing Dragon Ball characters all the time, because let's face it there's a LOT of demand when you're a DBZ actor/actress. Lots of videogames man. Either way, I don't believe that she was fired or anything but more likely she just wanted to pursue other things. Then again I could be wrong but it seems strange to assume this.

• well she couldn't have been fired, she doesn't actually work for funimation. voice actors are freelance, and thus not on the payroll

• I'm more curious about what translation software the OP uses because it can lead to some major miscommunication. And the sig that doug points out and I can't help but agree with doug.

• @classyspartan:

Wait there's been an issue about this? Does it matter? Like if anything I just sort of assumed that she moved away or wanted to stray away from doing Dragon Ball characters all the time, because let's face it there's a LOT of demand when you're a DBZ actor/actress. Lots of videogames man. Either way, I don't believe that she was fired or anything but more likely she just wanted to pursue other things. Then again I could be wrong but it seems strange to assume this.

No it is factly known that Chris and Stephanie had a FALLOUT… According to Stephanie she said she no issues with travel issues there was clearing falling out with her and Chris and Chris is the director now...

• @gohan6425:

No it is factly known that Chris and Stephanie had a FALLOUT… According to Stephanie she said she no issues with travel issues there was clearing falling out with her and Chris and Chris is the director now...

Do you have a link to any evidence that can back your claims up?

Not saying you're wrong, but it would help for you to provide some sort of proof.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Do you have a link to any evidence that can back your claims up?

Not saying you're wrong, but it would help for you to provide some sort of proof.

Well most links are just other forums like this… But I talk to people who know Chris and talk to him and there was a falling out...

• @gohan6425:

Well most links are just other forums like this… But I talk to people who know Chris and talk to him and there was a falling out...

So you literally have nothing, got it.

You're basically just going off of rumored speculation and word of mouth, which when you're trying to figure something out is basically nothing. Besides, it seems in general Stephanie hasn't really done any real work lately, with the exception of the cartoon pilot Lakewood Plaza Turbo, which I am pretty sure was a requested casting choice by creator Ian Jones-Quartey as he's a huge anime fan (he's also been the executive producer for the first 2 seasons of Steven Universe).

Basically whether there's a story here or not, she simply hasn't done much work lately, which could change soon as Lakewood Plaza Turbo HAS been picked up for a full series and is in pre-production now. Regardless, if there IS a story between Chris and Stephanie, it really doesn't matter much anymore. Her roles have since been recast by Colleen, and whether you are happy or upset with the change is ultimately pointless. It's done, and really I don't particularly care about the behind the scenes drama anyways. Not sure why you do honestly, or if knowing would even really change anything.

• @classyspartan:

So you literally have nothing, got it.

You're basically just going off of rumored speculation and word of mouth, which when you're trying to figure something out is basically nothing. Besides, it seems in general Stephanie hasn't really done any real work lately, with the exception of the cartoon pilot Lakewood Plaza Turbo, which I am pretty sure was a requested casting choice by creator Ian Jones-Quartey as he's a huge anime fan (he's also been the executive producer for the first 2 seasons of Steven Universe).

Basically whether there's a story here or not, she simply hasn't done much work lately, which could change soon as Lakewood Plaza Turbo HAS been picked up for a full series and is in pre-production now. Regardless, if there IS a story between Chris and Stephanie, it really doesn't matter much anymore. Her roles have since been recast by Colleen, and whether you are happy or upset with the change is ultimately pointless. It's done, and really I don't particularly care about the behind the scenes drama anyways. Not sure why you do honestly, or if knowing would even really change anything.

And she said state she wanted to stay on… So no your wrong on that... She does not work for Funimation anymore... And yes Colleen screw Kid Gohan, Kid Goku, Luffy, and 18 (Kai Dub)...