Is hetalia the world twinkle going to be dubbed (i heard a rumor, actor arrested)

• ok, so i was wondering if funimation is going to be dubbing the new hetalia series (world twinkle). the reason i am asking this is because i saw a post that someone made, that this new season would't be dubbed because a voice actor in the series was arrested? i wanted to just cut to the chase and find out if this is true. i don't think it is because wouldn't there be some sort of announcement? (since hetalia is like a favorite show for tons of people) so does anyone know if this is true?

• Hetalia's a big series. The question with Hetalia isn't if, it's when. There's going to dub it without a doubt.

As for the actor in question, he has already announced prior to retiring from voice acting, this even before said rumors/allegations came out, so this was always bound to happen. I imagine that England, just like Issei from High School DxD, will be recast and played by another actor who can fill the role. Simple as that.

• So I was curious, and looked the guy up….

wow.

Yeah, I'd say re-casting is the only thing that can happen.

• Cancelling a series over one actor is crazy, so no. Expect a dub- just not Scott Freeman to show up in it.
    As someone above already said, he announced retirement before any of this came to light so the VA change was bound to happen anyway.

• @vyudali:

As someone above already said, he announced retirement before any of this came to light so the VA change was bound to happen anyway.

He never announced his retirement, as far as I know. If you're talking about the Facebook page, that one was a fake.

• It's kinda like Subway…

Jared hadn't done an ad in a while, and now.... you know.

Subway will find a new pitchman.

• thanks everyone who responded :) i figured that they would just re-cast the role instead of canceling the series (as the rumor going around says). I hope the guy gets help :)

• @classyspartan:

Hetalia's a big series. The question with Hetalia isn't if, it's when. There's going to dub it without a doubt.

As for the actor in question, he has already announced prior to retiring from voice acting, this even before said rumors/allegations came out, so this was always bound to happen. I imagine that England, just like Issei from High School DxD, will be recast and played by another actor who can fill the role. Simple as that.

@dougswisher:

So I was curious, and looked the guy up….

wow.

Yeah, I'd say re-casting is the only thing that can happen.

The "retirement" message was a fake that he created in order to hide what he did. Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial have both stated that he was never married and never retired. proof is on their twitter which i linked in the other topic.

• This post is deleted!

• @dabkowski:

The "retirement" message was a fake that he created in order to hide what he did. Jamie Marchi and Monica Rial have both stated that he was never married and never retired. proof is on their twitter which i linked in the other topic.

Actually if I recall, he was married. When I met him at a con, he mentioned he had gotten married the previous year. Monica Rial only said in her tweet that "He is not married" implying he's not married currently and therefore had probably gotten a divorce. Just wanted to clarify that.