Hey there!

• I'm terrible at introductions so stick with me if you want. My name's Hennex, aka Tom. I'm not the biggest fan of anime, but I do like quite a bit of them. My favorite anime includes Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball, Death Note, Koi Kaze, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya My Love Story, and more I've seen but aren't springing to mind right now. I have a lousy memory obviously.. That will soon change however. I'm also a big gamer, avid movie watcher, imaginative nut, and a non-simpleton seeking a simple life.

Well, that's all I got right now. If you have any questions, please ask!

BONUS - Some more fun facts about me

*I prefer subbed anime unless the English dub is well acted.
    *I really do have a bad memory.
    *I have not watched The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan yet, but that will soon change.
    *I'm a hopeless romantic so I prefer well written romance anime about all others.
    *I'm also a funny guy (around friends) who really like to have a good laugh, so comedy anime is also a primary interest for me.
    *I may be huge gamer, but I only own one current gen console as of now, the Xbox One.

• Welcome Tom! Enjoy your stay, and please ask for help if you would like recommendations for more anime to watch.

(From a fellow Haruhi fan: Yuki-chan is almost not worth your time, but I won't stop you)

• Welcome Hennex/Tom to the forums. Enjoy posting.

I'm gunna disagree with 7J7 a bit though. Yuki-chan is a different take on the feel of the "Haruhi" series I found it pretty enjoyable

• Thanks, do you have any recommendations? I will definitely check into anything focuses on the story/characters over anything else right now.

(Yeah, I've heard Yuki-Chan is disappointing which is why hadn't really built up any enthusiasm to watch it. I will probably start it tonight though to see if I will enjoy the series or not)

EDIT: Just saw your post, Dragon. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm already glad to see diverse opinions for Yuki-Chan and I've only been on here for just a hour. I really do hope to find it enjoyable.

• Welcome to the forums!! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

For what it's worth, if nothing else, the "Disappearance" arc of Yuki-chan is excellent and totally worth watching, even if the rest of the show is pretty forgettable.

• Thanks!

Even though it's forgettable, how is the rest of the series' writing?