Order in Pending Fulfillment Status

• I ordered each of the three DVD/Blu Ray bundles available during the recent Dragonball Sale, but they each said out of stock when I was checking out.

The order is in Pending Fulfillment status. Does that mean it will ship when more copies of the DVDs/Blu Rays become available, or will I miss out on the bundles?

• @ssmelche:

it will ship when more copies of the DVDs/Blu Rays become available

This. You've already ordered them in the bundles, now you wait for them to arrive. Nothing to worry about.

• @ssmelche:

The order is in Pending Fulfillment status. Does that mean it will ship when more copies of the DVDs/Blu Rays become available, or will I miss out on the bundles?

this is usually the truth. But I've wondered lately as my order for the Attack on Titan Collectors bundle, has been "delayed" they say.. . for over 2 months.

• the next batch should be shipping out by Tuesday, so if your order doesn't ship by then, I'd contact customer service. I'm in the same boat, and when i asked two weeks ago they said it would ship by then

• how long should I wait for my items to ship its been two days and the status still says pending fullfillment and my item wasn't out of stock

• Well, if you ordered it 2 days ago (Friday?) I'd wager it would ship out Monday morning. Holiday+Weekend and all that jazz.

However if you are concerned you can ask Funi here:

http://www.funimation.com/support

• when it says Pending Fulfillment
    do u guys take the money out or do i have 2 worry about keeping the money on there at all times

• Pretty sure that Pending means the money hasn't come out yet, but you'll need to make a ticket for the official answer on that one.