Please tell me the Attack On Titan Video Game will be English Dub?

• I dislike sub video games… I wanted a dub video game I sick video game that are not dub! There not point of even making it if your not going dub it JUST DUMB AND WASTE OF TIME!

News: http://gematsu.com/2015/08/attack-titan-game-omega-force-announced-ps4-ps3-ps-vita Here does said if it going to be dub or not I hope there Funimation to get a Dub Version Going… Anyone have any news about this?

• Please stop coming across so hostile. You can make your point just fine without typing in all caps like you're screaming your head off. -_-

Try re-wording that opening sentence into something a bit more polite and coherent and then we'll talk.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Please stop coming across so hostile. You can make your point just fine without typing in all caps like you're screaming your head off. -_-

Try re-wording that opening sentence into something a bit more polite and coherent and then we'll talk.

There I change it… -_- Is this ok?

• funi doesn't dub games, so not their call to make

• @Getchman:

funi doesn't dub games, so not their call to make

Uh yes that do Dragon Ball Xenoverse was Dub by Funimation!

• Most likely Bandai/Namco approached funimation about dubbing Xenoverse, they don't get to decide if a game gets dub, it is up to the developer or publisher of the game. If it were up to funimation, we would have had dubs for the One Piece Pirate Warriors games. If they deemed it finacially feasible that is.

• @shadowking01:

Most likely Bandai/Namco approached funimation about dubbing Xenoverse, they don't get to decide if a game gets dub, it is up to the developer or publisher of the game. If it were up to funimation, we would have had dubs for the One Piece Pirate Warriors games. If they deemed it finacially feasible that is.

Attack On Titans is a BIG thing right now so I would think it "finacially feasible"…

• again, Funi doesn't dub games, just anime. what you are looking for is OkraTron 5000, Chris Sabat's recording studio. that's the place that dubs the DBZ games and anime

• @Getchman:

again, Funi doesn't dub games, just anime. what you are looking for is OkraTron 5000, Chris Sabat's recording studio. that's the place that dubs the DBZ games and anime

Which means that dub video games! And can do this one…

• It's not Funimation's decision to bring the game over. They don't localize games, that would be the responsibility of the publisher (which appears to be Koei Tecmo in this case). You're gonna have to ask Koei Tecmo to port the game over to North America, and then ask them to contract Funimation (or OkraTron 5000, whichever) to dub the audio

Either way, it's nowhere near Funimation's expertise or responsibility to translate all the text that appears in-game. That's solely on Koei Tecmo's localization team. It's on them if they don't believe the cost of localization is worth porting it

• @gohan6425:

Which means that dub video games! And can do this one…

no, that is not what it means Funi and OkraTron are two different companies

• @Getchman:

no, that is not what it means Funi and OkraTron are two different companies

Again DB X. was Dub which was from Funimation which dub the game…

• @gohan6425:

Again DB X. was Dub which was from Funimation which dub the game…

The core issue is that it isn't Funimation's decision to license and localize these games for North American audiences. They were contacted and hired to dub that game by the game publisher. Riles is right, it's Koei Tecmo's decision.

• This post is deleted!

• @Firefly:

The core issue is that it isn't Funimation's decision to license and localize these games for North American audiences. They were contacted and hired to dub that game by the game publisher. Riles is right, it's Koei Tecmo's decision.

http://kotaku.com/koei-tecmos-attack-on-titan-wont-be-another-dynasty-war-1723834083 Jaden getting this winder e will not get until 2016 so it could be dub I hope sooo.. I not buying Dub or no sale…

• That's kind of silly to not even play a game due to no dub, the One Piece Pirate Warriors games don't have dubs but I can play them with no problem.

• @shadowking01:

That's kind of silly to not even play a game due to no dub, the One Piece Pirate Warriors games don't have dubs but I can play them with no problem.

I WILL NOT… There no point game if I can enjoy the English voices and here what there saying...

• No need to yell, and besides there are many factors not only is Koei developing the game most likely will localize it and they may run out of money in their budget due to making a good game, I'd rather they make an excellent game with no dubs than a sub-par game with dubs. Of course they might dub it as well, there is no telling at this point, I wouldn't expect any news on any front until at least 2016.

• @shadowking01:

No need to yell, and besides there are many factors not only is Koei developing the game most likely will localize it and they may run out of money in their budget due to making a good game, I'd rather they make an excellent game with no dubs than a sub-par game with dubs. Of course they might dub it as well, there is no telling at this point, I wouldn't expect any news on any front until at least 2016.

I rather have a DUB game then a sub game… Or they will not be getting my money...

• So, you'd rather have a dubbed mediocre game than an excellent subbed game, that makes no sense to me

• @shadowking01:

So, you'd rather have a dubbed mediocre game than an excellent subbed game, that makes no sense to me

Does for me… B/c if it NOT dub in English then I NOT BUYING IT ANYWAY...