What Anime Release from FUNimation Are You Looking Forward to the Most?

• I don't know, I'd just thought I would post a little response thread for no reason at all.

It's exactly what the title states. What are you looking forward to the most? I'm personally looking forward to the Blu-rays of the Steins;Gate film and Black Butler: Book of Circus.

• Hmm, Eva 3.33 mostly.

I already bought the JP BD of the Steins;Gate movie so I'm not quite so desperate for that one but I'm still really looking forward to the dub. Whenever it finally comes out.

• Im looking forward to Steins Gate Film, Noein, and Terror in Resonance Blu Rays. Cant wait!

• Personally, I'm looking forward to the physical releases of Rage of Bahamut, Garo, and Death Parade. Assassination Classroom too.

Right now, I'm saving up my money to pick up the second half of Space Dandy, the final two borders of GitS: Arise, and Nobunagun.

• Date a Live 2 (and i pray for mayuri's judgement as well), Steins;gate movie, High School DxD #3.

Though personally I would like to watch the steins;gate movie more than I would owning it, I found that the series didn't have much rewatchability. The suspense is ruined when you already know things! After a while you just start looking for the hints wondering if they had some things planned from the beginning, which they did. I treat AoT the same way too but I learn something new that happens later on so I watch again to see if that little tidbit would be in there, turns out that my most recent spoiler wasn't hinted at in the anime (like at all).

I would however like to watch Riddle Story of Devil with a dub! That'd be nice.

• Definitely Code Geass. FUNimation doesn't own another series (that isn't already released) that I'm wanting more on BD than Code Geass.

• Date A Live 2 and Mayuri Judgement (whenever funi licenses it). As long as they are BD releases which ive been told numerous times by mods that the second season will get that BD release. Also im leaning towards Castle Town Dandelion other than that not too much.

• I'm pretty sure the announcements of the Steins;Gate movie, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Evangelion 3.33 were all just trolls at this point.

• @dougswisher:

I'm pretty sure the announcements of the Steins;Gate movie, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Evangelion 3.33 were all just trolls at this point.

No,they weren't.

• @joe-funi:

No,they weren't.

It was a joke, an expression of frustration at how long those releases are taking.

• Oh, so you mean they were actually serious about the Strike Witches Movie? ~_^

• Gimme that Steins;Gate and Psycho-Pass Blu-Rays already.

Oh and Code Geass / Haruhi so I can finally finish both shows please and thank you.

• Rage of Bahamut: Genesis announcement would be nice, France has the series coming out in December 28 (subject to change) and Germany also has one scheduled in a limited edition format for 15 February.

Steins;Gate movie would also be nice, c'mon, you announced it last year and we've heard almost nothing about it since, I among many others would rather hear something about this than those shitty AOT live actions. French company Dybex announced a collectors edition for the series which includes the TV series + OVA + Movie, which is planned for January 2016.

• Waiting on Funimation to get rights for Dragon Ball Super.

• Everything I wanted to see is already out and waiting on Free! until February. But the main one I've been waiting for since last year is Brothers Conflict which still hasn't gotten a release date yet.

• @classyspartan:

Gimme that Steins;Gate and Psycho-Pass Blu-Rays already.

Oh and Code Geass / Haruhi so I can finally finish both shows please and thank you.

heh. well you got 2 choices for Haruhi right now…. the one people get all uppity about when it's mentioned, or the "non-tv" release that will set you back about $200 on ebay or amazon if you also buy the movie. If you can track down the "tv release" it'll set you back about $50 used, but it's half the episodes, and half of those are the time loop episodes...

I spent just over $200. it hurt, but it was still cheaper than an Aniplex release, lol.

Sadly, FUNimation isn't in too big a hurry to take $60 from you for the season, and they didn't license the movie, which is essential viewing IMO.

same for Steins;Gate.... printing money isn't something FUNimation seems to keen on doing, I guess...

• What I'm waiting for:

Date A Live II
    Gonna Be The Twin-Tail!
    Lord Marksman and Vanadis
    Yona of the Dawn
    High School DxD: Born

• @goku8399:

…Also im leaning towards Castle Town Dandelion other than that not too much.

be prepared to wait if you want CTD on Blu-Ray. Funimation may just release it DVD only like they did with Red Data Girl and Riddle, Story of Devil.

(TBS is notorious for asking for wait periods. Sentai's TBS titles usually have a 15 month wait period for a Blu-Ray release after their DVD releases)

• @Series5Ranger:

be prepared to wait if you want CTD on Blu-Ray. Funimation may just release it DVD only like they did with Red Data Girl and Riddle, Story of Devil.

(TBS is notorious for asking for wait periods. Sentai's TBS titles usually have a 15 month wait period for a Blu-Ray release after their DVD releases)

waiting isnt an issue. Ive got a HUGE backlog of series' to watch and more are added every season. :D

• Code Geass. If when they finally do release it, it's complete, (meaning with all the picture dramas and the audio dramas Bandai dubbed), I will buy like 10 copies. If it's not complete, I'll still buy at least 5.
    Also Akito the Exiled, but mostly just part 3. The rest has been… eh. Not that great. But part 3 was amazing. I imported the Japanese blu-rays, but I'll still buy the English release.
    ... The Boy and the Beast? Anyone? Really? Ughhh, I need that movie like now. I saw trailers for it when I saw Akito 3 and the Love Live movie in Japan, and it looks like the most amazing thing.
    I'm honestly not all that into Black Butler anymore (end of Sieglinde arc made me want to throw the manga at the wall), but when FUNi gets around to releasing Book of Murder, I will probably buy it.
    (as far as non-FUNi is concerned, if N could finish L and V could finish K, I would be very happy).

• @CostlyAxis:

Definitely Code Geass. FUNimation doesn't own another series (that isn't already released) that I'm wanting more on BD than Code Geass.

SAME HERE I BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR CODE GEASS TO COME OUT! I have the 2 DVD Box set but I would like to get the Code Geass: Akito the Exiled English Dub we REALLY need to get it soon… Also Waiting on Funimation to get rights for Dragon Ball Super too...