Any suggestions

• Hello everyone. I've been a subscriber of Funimation for over a year now and I was wondering if you all have any suggestions for what me and my sister should watch. Just so you know we both love Fairy Tail and One Piece and I'm willing to give just about any show a try but my sister wont watch any thing with naked breasts in it.

• Soul Eater (not including Soul Eater Not!) and the Dragon Ball series are pretty safe bets. A Certain Scientific Railgun might be good as well

• Steins;Gate or either of the FullMetal Alchemist series. My brother and I watch KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple together. I really liked Blood C but I don't know how old y'all are. It's a bit bloody, and not for the faint of heart or weak of stomach.

• There's the "Watanabe Quadrilogy" of Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy, and Terror in Resonance, followed by the "Nightow Trio" of Trigun, Gungrave, and Blood Blockade Battlefront.

• My brother and I both can agree to steins;gate and the devil is a part timer

My other brother and I can agree to Haganai and Date a Live

Take your pick on what you watch though I will say that Date a Live err's on the side of risque and haganai has its moments with the breasts but its not like DxD with the breasts.

If you both are old enough to have had a job the devil is a part timer may be one you can agree on.