Next Season of The Heroic Legend of Arslan

• I can't wait for the next season please give me a notice when it comes out

• funimation is just a streaming service they don't know plus it usually takes a couple of months in between seasons

• There is also the chance of a 25th or 26th episode, albeit rare, but not impossible.

• They better because they haven't covered everything. First the original manga is still ongoing. Then second manga is ongoing and if you ever watched OVA there is still at least some characters they have not introduced yet as well covering the conflict with Turan. That is at least worth another 12 episodes. To make this series truly epic they need to continue until they at least reach the 3 year time skip to a older Arslan. The story is rich enough they could go all the way to 100 plus episodes.

• I was unaware of the manga. I was just making a broad speculation. It will most likely be an ongoing series for a while.

• @synshasa:

They better because they haven't covered everything. First the original manga is still ongoing. Then second manga is ongoing and if you ever watched OVA there is still at least some characters they have not introduced yet as well covering the conflict with Turan. That is at least worth another 12 episodes. To make this series truly epic they need to continue until they at least reach the 3 year time skip to a older Arslan. The story is rich enough they could go all the way to 100 plus episodes.

I'd gladly watch 100+ episodes of this.