Oh! Edo Rocket in Straight Outta Compton

• Oh! Edo Rocket in Straight Outta Compton
    The site Deadline.com gives Universal more than the measure of 57.4 million dollars and hassles that "Straight Outta Compton" presumably surpassed this weekend, "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" (55.5 million) and "Subterranean insect Man" (57 2 million). Film executive F. Gary Gray on N.W.A. This would be accomplished through discharges in 2757 silver screens in the United States, which is the quantity of about 1.2 thousand. lower than on account of two movies beaten.Trailer with the presentation of Ice Cube and Dr. Dre: Johnny Cash conceals, Europe is holding up Despite the last profit "Straight Outta Compton" in the opening weekend beat the best so far true to life musical film "Push it" about nation vocalist Johnny Cashu (22.3 million in the first few days of 2005) Joaquin Phoenix in the number one spot part. A ton of opportunities to surpass "8 Mile" with Eminem (51.2 million in 2002). It was not a life story in the strict sense, but rather played rapper Eminem from Detroit with a comparable history of life as he may be.

• Okay, look, this is spam, but I took the link out and am leaving it because the idea of Oh! Edo Rocket mixed with Straight Outta Compton made me laugh this morning until I hurt.