Not available on Funimation Streaming App?

• This show is available to watch on the website but why is it not available to watch on the Funimation xbox one app or the phone?

• Funny how you made this thread when I made one asking exactly the same thing over a week ago(just that I'm on the PS4 app) but it never got moderated to be submitted officially.

Anyway, I asked because it is re-releasing(or releasing first time) soon on DVD and Bluray. It doesn't show up on the schedule on the DVD release date to stream it. I think they may wait to release it to stream then, but you would think the schedule would have something on that. Maybe they don't have the rights to stream it, but you can never get the full answer without asking.

• @westbelt:

Maybe they don't have the rights to stream it, but you can never get the full answer without asking.

You are correct.

• The thing is, they do have the rights to stream it. The dubs streams from their servers, only the subs stream from hulu. If you are a subscriber it all streams from their servers anyways.

• @Cytreen:

The thing is, they do have the rights to stream it. The dubs streams from their servers, only the subs stream from hulu. If you are a subscriber it all streams from their servers anyways.

Where the shows stream from doesn't really have anything to do with whether or not they have the rights to stream it. They couldn't stream the dub of Space Dandy on this site, for example, because Adult Swim had exclusive rights to broadcast the dub. There's probably some sort of streaming restriction for this show as well

• Some shows have different licensing restrictions than others. Particularly the Toei shows (Fist of the North Star, Digimon, Captain Harlock, etc) and many of the old ADV rescues (Le Chevalier D'Eon, Chrono Crusade, and yes, even Peacemaker) can be streamed here on the website, but not through devices.

It really all depends on the show in question.