Ok why do you people keep mixing One Piece the 4Kids Dub edit with the Voice Actor?

• The Voice Actor for the Kids where BETTER then Funimation yes I said! I not trolling I made a video on this on YouTube awhile back.. Serious the edit have nothing to do with the voice actor! Yes the Dub was bad beasuce of the edit but how is that the voice actor FAULT!? Yes the Funimation Dub was better but the voice actor where! To all the people that Colleen Clinkenbeard as Luffy I sorry but you need to get a better taste in anime because she is HORRIBLE as a voice actor she ruin Kid and Teen Gohan for DBZ for me and ruin Luffy for me… The 4Kids Luffy was better was as Luffy... I don't know what Chris see in her? Seriously she sound like she constipated when she talks... (My Opinion) Which I am in-title as an American... Also for the most part the One Piece Funimation Cast for the most part is ALL DBZ Voice Actor... And it to me feel rush and that don't feel like the characters are playing Dragonball Z characters NOT One Piece... All the Voices sound like there trying act like there playing DBZ characters and not going into there own with the One Piece... Every time I watch it on Toonami it does not feel One Piece but DBZ in One Piece voices for there characters... Sorry to people who made not like but this is my take on this you... You all need to learn how take criticism and not just everything is right when that not alway the case!

• @gohan6425:

(My Opinion)

Fun, aren't they?
    @gohan6425:

You all need to learn how take criticism and not just everything is right when that not alway the case!

Hello Mr Pot! ~_^

• @TIL:

Fun, aren't they?

Hello Mr Pot! ~_^

I a real person! Just watch my videos…

• I really mean no offense, but if your grammar is any indication as to the quality of your videos, I think I'll pass.

• @EyeOfPain:

I really mean no offense, but if your grammar is any indication as to the quality of your videos, I think I'll pass.

No I not I am a bad speller… I speaker perfect English...

• speaking and typing are two different things. you may speak well, but your grammar when typing is shit. no offense

• @Getchman:

speaking and typing are two different things. you may speak well, but your grammar is shit. no offense

Talking and spelling are too different things…