Feeling in the minority about anime

• I have been wanting to get this off my chest.
    I notice that in a lot of anime that the human body is shown in ways that are erotic, naughty; however you want to put it. But once in a while there will be a case of artistic exposure of the body that is not sexual at all (like that brief breastfeeding scene in Wolf Children or some scenes in Revolutionary Girl Utena). Yet people complain about the non-sexual nudity.
    Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people have trouble telling the difference when watching anime?

• People complain about the eroticized nudity too, as well as every other facet of the anime experience, or entertainment, or life in general, so I'm not sure what you're getting at

• It's definitely not just you but the main thing is that people are pervs. Plain and simple. Riles does have a point though that peope will complain about nudity in anime regardless of how it's used, whether it be sexually, an art form or a natural aspect of life.

• I have no qualms with non sexual/artistic nudity. It's the sexual nudity and fan service that I'm sick of.