A Thank You to Funimation

• I know people say subbed anime is the only way to watch anime. But since my reading skills are not the greatest i have trouble watching subbed anime. So i want to thank Funimation for putting out dubbed animes.

• I'm a bit on the tone deaf side so listening to a language that isn't English can be a bit hard for me at times. So I agree with you, Funimation is great for having dubs!

• This is a topic about anime that I really hate. To me there is no right or wrong way to watch anime and everybody should be entitled to their preferences without getting bashed for it. Yes ive been leaning towards subs more because of simulcasts and such but I still have dubs that I love.

• @goku8399:

This is a topic about anime that I really hate. To me there is no right or wrong way to watch anime and everybody should be entitled to their preferences without getting bashed for it. Yes ive been leaning towards subs more because of simulcasts and such but I still have dubs that I love.

Except… the reason this topic has been brought up is not due to "SUB VS DUB PREFERENCE XDDD", it's because the OP literally has to roll with dub over sub due to physical limitations. Not so much an opinion thread as a genuine expression of gratitude for allowing them to enjoy things without having to miss a beat or be left unfulfilled to do certain weaknesses.

• @goku8399:

To me there is no right or wrong way to watch anime and everybody should be entitled to their preferences without getting bashed for it.

Only no one was doing any "bashing" of any sort.

Believe me, if I suspected that this was turning into a "sub/dub" thread, I would've locked it the first chance I had.

Try to not be so defensive, kay? ~_^

• I think its good that now there are options for people to watch it whatever way they prefer. Me i prefer dubbed always have always will. I have no problem if people prefer to watch their anime subbed as my brother likes his subbed but with me sometimes i cant focus all my attention on what im watching and sometime have to just listen to what the characters are saying to know whats going on. So reading subtitles just doesnt work for me and i dont much care to have to read all that when im watching tv but i can understand why some do.

• Indeed. Thank you Funimation and all the VA's you employ. While I do not have any problems reading, I appreciate being able to focus on the artwork rather than text for many of the shows you release. I remember back when Funimation was pretty much just starting and ADV was the big dog… now it's kind of flipped since ADV has broken into Voltron and its five parts.