If Funimation voiced Sonic The Hedgehog

• I may be the only one who thought of this. If Sega decided to once again change the voice cast for the Sonic franchise and requested Funimation to provide the roles, who do you guys feel would be able to provide the best (or at most the most decent) voices out of actors that Funimation is able to provide? For me, I would look at this list for some characters:

Sonic
    Newton Pittman: I feel he would be able to pull off Sonic's demeanor very well. if not as well as some of the other actors, at least come close.

Amy
    Monica Rial: I feel she provides a voice that matches Amy.
    Brina Palencia: Less wanting her for Amy than Monica, but if Gray voiced Sonic, I would find it ironic and funny if Juvia voiced Amy.

Knuckles
    Christopher Sabat: Honestly of all the voice actors at Funimation, I feel Sabat is the most perfect for Knuckles's tough guy voice. if anybody has a better option for the tough red echidna, let it out.

Tails
    Colleen Clinkenbeard: Sega will most likely want a childlike voice for Tails. I feel Clinkenbeard would be able to provide a good one. And no, I am not just picking her for having the same first name as Tails's current voice actress.

Blaze
    Colleen Clinkenbeard: I know I already listed her for Tails, but I feel like she has the capabilities to provide the attitude needed to voice Blaze the Cat.

Silver
    Todd Haberkorn: I understand a few people hate Silver, but I feel Sonic 06 just gave him a bad rap (He was one of the best bosses in Generations). I also feel Haberkorn would be able to provide a fairly good voice for him.

• Honestly if this happened I'd probably piss my pants with delight. If we ever get another "anime" styled sonic series I pray Funimation gets the rights for English dub. At least we know it won't get babied down like the eng dub of sonic X did…that whole thing left a rancid taste in my soul...

• @Zerukin:

I may be the only one who thought of this. If Sega decided to once again change the voice cast for the Sonic franchise and requested Funimation to provide the roles, who do you guys feel would be able to provide the best (or at most the most decent) voices out of actors that Funimation is able to provide? For me, I would look at this list for some characters:

Sonic
    Newton Pittman: I feel he would be able to pull off Sonic's demeanor very well. if not as well as some of the other actors, at least come close.

Amy
    Monica Rial: I feel she provides a voice that matches Amy.
    Brina Palencia: Less wanting her for Amy than Monica, but if Gray voiced Sonic, I would find it ironic and funny if Juvia voiced Amy.

Knuckles
    Christopher Sabat: Honestly of all the voice actors at Funimation, I feel Sabat is the most perfect for Knuckles's tough guy voice. if anybody has a better option for the tough red echidna, let it out.

Tails
    Colleen Clinkenbeard: Sega will most likely want a childlike voice for Tails. I feel Clinkenbeard would be able to provide a good one. And no, I am not just picking her for having the same first name as Tails's current voice actress.

Blaze
    Colleen Clinkenbeard: I know I already listed her for Tails, but I feel like she has the capabilities to provide the attitude needed to voice Blaze the Cat.

Silver
    Todd Haberkorn: I understand a few people hate Silver, but I feel Sonic 06 just gave him a bad rap (He was one of the best bosses in Generations). I also feel Haberkorn would be able to provide a fairly good voice for him.

FOR LOVE OF HELL NO! Anyone with Colleen Clinkenbeard kill the voices of my TV set… Please not another one...

• Sonic: Sean Schemmel or Eric Vale in his America voice

Tails: Colleen Clinkenbeard

Knuckles: Christopher Sabat