Weekly release for fairy tail 2014 and one piece dubbed

• I've been using funimations app on my PS3 for a while now, really enjoy using it as well. One thing that I don't understand is that anime like assassination classroom or seraph to the end update every week with the new episodes, even the subbed versions on both one piece and fairy tail update weekly most the time as well. But for the dubbed versions we wait weeks on end for just a few episodes. Why can't it update with the one episode a week like all the other shows?

As well as I would like to see the one piece movies put on there for subbed and dubbed. The fairy tail and other movies are up. One piece being as popular is it is, they should be up in my opinion.

Thanks!

• weekly updated dubbed one piece would be nearly impossible. they are too far behind to be able to broadcast dub it and if they tried, quality would take a nose dive.

• How far behind they are has nothing to do with it to be honest with you. If they have a release weekly for TV viewing then the quality should be just fine. If it has good enough quality to be on tv it should be good enough to upload to their own streaming site.

• @mattcapener10:

If it has good enough quality to be on tv it should be good enough to upload to their own streaming site.

And that's why you wait for One Piece and Tairy Fail. ;P

PS- @Getchman:

wasn't talking about picture quality

Neither am I. ~_^

• wasn't talking about picture quality

• Another issue is that some of the actors for the main characters don't live in Dallas. Luci Christian (who plays Nami) lives in Houston, while Patrick Seitz and Matt Mercer (who play Franky and Law) both live in LA. Trying to dub one episode of One Piece every week would make things very hard for them.