Mayuri Judgement

• Ok I don't want to be "that guy" but I do feel the need to ask about it.

Is there any plans on getting rights to release the movie here in America? I do kind of figure that since we got the two seasons of the show that Funimation will just automatically have first-dibs on getting the movie but hey you never know. I know it hasn't premiered yet (not till august 22) but I at least want to put it on the metaphorical table.

• been no news on that front anywhere, but proably

• Just a note that Anime movies are more difficult to license than seasonal shows, due to the fact that the Production Committee members can actually be a different group, separate from the TV Show.

• The Home Video release for Mayuri Judgement just happened last month in Japan (February 2016) So if Funimation licenses it , The earliest it could release would be February 2017, and more than likely would be much later.

• Just an update that Sales in Japan for the Mayuri Judgement movie are around 9k+ which is excellent (Around 3k is considered the break even point) so it really is up to the Production Committee as to whether we will get a Season 3

• @Series5Ranger:

Just an update that Sales in Japan for the Mayuri Judgement movie are around 9k+ which is excellent (Around 3k is considered the break even point) so it really is up to the Production Committee as to whether we will get a Season 3

And the movie. The sales for it are pretty good, both with the tickets for the movie at the time and with the blu-rays.