Final Fantasy Discussion

• Talk the Final Fantasy series here.

• Anyone already got Final Fantasy X HD pre-ordered? I do and cannot wait to play it again.

• I'm more interested in Lightning Returns.

• Who's waiting for Final Fantasy XV fop PS4 and Xbox One?

• Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV is on March 30th. The release date reveal is at this event. Who's ready? I am. It's been a decade since the game is made, counting the time it was called Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

• Discussion Question:
    What is your favorite Final Fantasy games?

• @Zethus:

Discussion Question:

Seven.

…...What?! -_-

• @Zethus:

Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV is on March 30th. The release date reveal is at this event. Who's ready? I am. It's been a decade since the game is made, counting the time it was called Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Going by what I played of the demo, thought it looked really good, but I wasn't overly amazed with the game. Will probably keep an eye on it, but doubt I'll rush out to buy it. Might just wait until its price comes way down like I did with Lightning Returns.

@Zethus:

Discussion Question:

Eight and twelve, and, while I've not yet played enough of it yet to be sure, likely fourteen will be added to my favorites list. Also, though I'm not certain if everyone would count it as a Final Fantasy game, Legend 2 as well.

• 5. Final Fantasy XIII (Yes. I liked it despite its flaws.)
    4. Final Fantasy VIII
    3. Final Fantasy IX
    2. Final Fantasy VI
    1. Final Fantasy VII

• To be more specific, in order of favorite to least favorite for me:

VII > IX > X > VI >>>> X-2 >>>>> VIII >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XII

Never actually got around to playing XIII. Funny thing is I actually bought it on the day it came out, but never even took it out of the shrink wrap. It's still on my shelf to this very day. ^_^

I'll openly concede that I think IX is a better game than VII, but I still have much more of a connection to VII. That game was my jam growing up.

Still, none of them are as good as Chrono Trigger though.

• Just a week away until Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV.

• Can't wait

• The time of the Uncovered Final Fantasy XV event is 10:00 p.m. EDT.

• Damn, I'm usually sleeping unless I'm not working and thats only on Friday and Saturday, well I guess that what the IGN app is for.

• The Uncovered Final Fantasy XV event is two days away.

• Cant wait. Hopefully a summer release

• The Uncovered Final Fantasy XV event is about to begin.

• 10 minutes 'til the event.

• Ladies and gentlemen
    Gamers and Final Fantasy fans

The Uncovered Final Fantasy XV event has officially started as of this post.

I'll be reporting all of the details.

Sakaguichi appeared first as he's making a speech that he has watched the series mature through the years.

• A new trailer just hit.

Reclaim the throne.

• Greg Miller and Tim Gettys from Kinda Funny takes the stage now.