I want to cancel..

• As the tittle says I want to cancel my suscription. I decided to try out funimation 3 months ago paying with my paypal and today the suscription was supposed to end. I got automatically charged the 12$ for a whole new three months. Is there any way I can get a refund?
    How do I cancel tge suscription?

• Have you tried contacting support?

• @cuentacrunchy99:

As the tittle says I want to cancel my suscription. I decided to try out funimation 3 months ago paying with my paypal and today the suscription was supposed to end. I got automatically charged the 12$ for a whole new three months. Is there any way I can get a refund?

If you didn't actually cancel the subscription, it isn't surprising it didn't end.

You will find the "Cancel Subscription" link on this page:
    http://www.funimation.com/account#account_subscription_overview

When you pay with PayPal, you can also control recurring payments from there, as well:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_manage-paylist

• Hmmm.. not what I'm looking for but very helpful….

• After months of being disappointed with not only the selection of new releases, but the customer service and the way the forums are moderated I decided today to cancel my subscription when it runs out at the end of next month, so I just looked this up. If you click on your handle name in the upper right, select My Account, then on the upper left portion of the screen you will find a link that says "manage subscription" and under Options on that page will have the cancel subscription option. As for your refund, I would guess not. It clearly says when you sign up for the trial that you will be automatically charged if you do not cancel so it is on you if you did not read it.

• @rt_hammer:

Hmmm.. not what I'm looking for but very helpful….

Bit of an Odd Necro but What are you looking for? I swear I can be helpful! Or at least pretend to!!!

• @cuentacrunchy99:

As the tittle says I want to cancel my suscription. I decided to try out funimation 3 months ago paying with my paypal and today the suscription was supposed to end. I got automatically charged the 12$ for a whole new three months. Is there any way I can get a refund?

After you cancel the subscription with Funimation you need to cancel the recurring billing option with Paypal, so stuff like this doesn't happen.