Wanna be friends?

• Hey theres so many new shows out now I cant keep up, I was just wondering if someone could tell me which ones I definitely gotta see and which ones not to even waste my time ;-) drop me a line and ill add you as a friend! thanks!

• you might want to provide a little info on what you like, dont like, might be intetrested in. something to help the suggestion process, otherwise your probably going to get suggestions to watch and avoid the same shows and get nowhere. or just take a look at the dozens of other suggestion threads and get some ideas

• Yeah, like Getchman said. I'd love to recommend some new series to you, but I do need to know what kind of shows you're into before that.

By the way, welcome to the forums, and let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• welcome to the forums. enjoy posting.

• seriously? A good anime is a good anime…I dont really have any "preferences" . Just tell me your most recenly watched liked show, if i watch it and dont like it no big deal.

• @Redwings16:

seriously? A good anime is a good anime…I dont really have any "preferences" . Just tell me your most recenly watched liked show, if i watch it and dont like it no big deal.

Seriously? How can I recommend something that you might like if I don't know what you like? Everyone is different. What I like is completely different from what SpacemanHardy likes, but he knows what I like, and I know what he likes, so we can make recommendations to each other based on that knowledge.

If I recommend bishonen and you like fan service, then we've all wasted our time.

• ok then. Master of Martial Hearts is pretty fun. you might like that

• @Getchman:

ok then. Master of Martial Hearts is pretty fun. you might like that

Dude, no. You want the man to watch good anime, not scare him away for life. :hmm:

In that case, TC, some of the more recent shows I've watched that I think you might enjoy are Space Dandy, Rage of Bahamut: Genesis, GARO, Yatterman Night, Death Parade, and Blood Blockade Battlefront. Give those a shot and see if you like them. :)

• aww, but I wanted have a little fun with the guy.

• @Getchman:

aww, but I wanted have a little fun with the guy.

I laughed…

• Okay, before the dude gets confused…

Here, something for each genre. These are all highly recommended series and should keep you coming back for more.

Action - Black Lagoon
    Comedy - Azumanga Daioh
    Romance - Kimi ni Todoke
    RomCom - Toradora!
    Sci-Fi - Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Fantasy - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Mystery/Suspense - Monster
    Psychological - Paranoia Agent
    Horror - Shiki
    Music - Beck

• @SpacemanHardy:

Dude, no. You want the man to watch good anime, not scare him away for life.

@Getchman:

@paige62182:

It was a small laugh. Still not a show I'd recommend to anyone unless they are really adventurous.
    @Redwings16:

ust tell me your most recently watched liked show, if i watch it and don't like it no big deal.

A couple recent shows I've watched or are watching you can try are, Sereph of the End, Shimoneta and Maria the Virgin Witch.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Ok I just watched ultimate otaku teacher …loved it and i just watched gangsta loved it, ummm ...I like a variety i guess thats what i meant by "good anime" the two examples i just gave you are obviously very different animes...

• I just watched ultimate otaku teacher and loved it and i just watched gangsta and loved …I like a variety I gues thats what i meant by "good anime"