Pretty New to Anime, and Funimation…Wanted to say hey!

• So…. hey!
    This is the list of anime that I've watched so far: Death Note, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail and One Piece.
    I haven't finished Fairy Tail or One Piece but I happen to LOVE them. :D

What are your favorite animes? Thanks for having me here! Hope I can make some friendsies.

• try highschool dxd

• ^^ With regard to this, be warned. High School DXD contains pretty high levels of fan service. Us girls tend to not appreciate those types of shows as much as guys do, even the girls who are into other girls.

My recommendations: Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Blood-C, XXX-holic, either of the Fullmetal Alchemists.

D. Grayman seems like it would be your thing, too.

• Welcome to the forums/site. Enjoy posting with us and watching some great shows.

@k311y0h:

What are your favorite animes?

My all time fave is Yu Yu Hakusho. You should enjoy it if you like Fairy Tail and One Piece. A coulple others you might like are Black CAt, D.Grey-man, Hagani, the Devil is a Part-timer and Shakugan no Shana. These are all Funimation show so you should be able to watch them here. A couplel I can suggest that are not funi shows are
    No Game no Life (Sentai Filmworks), Kill la Kill (Aniplex of America, also on Crunchyroll), Love Chunibiyo and other Delusions (Sentai Filmworks), Blood Lad (VIZ Media), and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (VIZ Media)

• Sadly, Yu Yu Hakusho is not available for streaming. If it was, I would be marathoning it like crazy right now. I'm budgeting to purchase it on DVD soon, though.

• @paige62182:

Sadly, Yu Yu Hakusho is not available for streaming.

@paige62182:

I'm budgeting to purchase it on DVD soon, though.

sad to hear but k311y0h you should do like paige, find a way to get it. Its a fantastic series.

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. :)

As for recommendations, if you liked SAO, I think you should try Accel World.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

My favorite anime are FLCL, Samurai 7 and School Rumble.

Here are some of my recommendations: Shingu: Secret of the Stellar War, Heroic Age, Bamboo Blade, Samurai 7, School Rumble and Summer Wars.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• i havent heard yu yu hackishow in years that is a very good one. another one is if they have is is inuyasha

• @careypjr:

another one is if they have is is inuyasha

Funimation did not dub Inuyasha, nor do they have any rights to it, so it's not here. Part of it is available on Netflix and all of it is available on Hulu.

• @paige62182:

^^ With regard to this, be warned. High School DXD contains pretty high levels of fan service. Us girls tend to not appreciate those types of shows as much as guys do, even the girls who are into other girls.

My recommendations: Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Blood-C, XXX-holic, either of the Fullmetal Alchemists.

D. Grayman seems like it would be your thing, too.

I don't mine subtle fanservice, like the stuff in Fairy Tail isn't so bad, is it worse than that? Thanks for the suggestion! I also recently started The Devil is a Part Timer, and I love that so far. And I binged Akame ga Kill, and also loved that!

• @Dragon0:

Welcome to the forums/site. Enjoy posting with us and watching some great shows.

My all time fave is Yu Yu Hakusho. You should enjoy it if you like Fairy Tail and One Piece. A coulple others you might like are Black CAt, D.Grey-man, Hagani, the Devil is a Part-timer and Shakugan no Shana. These are all Funimation show so you should be able to watch them here. A couplel I can suggest that are not funi shows are
    No Game no Life (Sentai Filmworks), Kill la Kill (Aniplex of America, also on Crunchyroll), Love Chunibiyo and other Delusions (Sentai Filmworks), Blood Lad (VIZ Media), and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (VIZ Media)

I started The Devil is a Part Timer yesterday and I love it!

• @k311y0h:

I don't mine subtle fanservice, like the stuff in Fairy Tail isn't so bad, is it worse than that?

Yes High School DxD has far more Fan service than Fairy Tail does. I would probably say of what little you've said, DxD might not be the best suggested series to watch. But there are plenty of other shows to choose from.