Violent, mentally unstable tsundere?

• Is there any examples of mentally and psychologically damaged tsundere characters. Ones who are violent and possibly a threat to others or themselves? And I don't want one who's played for laugh, I want the show to give me some suspense…
    Like, "Woah, is she gonna hurt herself? Is she gonna hurt him? What's she gonna do?"
    You know... one that you can both sympathize with and fear.

Most tsunderes are just bitches. Some of a semi-sad backstory, but nothing psychologically traumatic that would warrant them being that way. And it makes the male lead hard to identify with
    Because if I had to deal with some tsundere in real life, I'd tell her to f*** off... I mean, I'd try to get laid, but I'd probably lose patience with the [expletive deleted].

However, I could understand if the girl was a tsundere who's really, really unstable. If that's the case, then it would make sense that the other characters would still be involved in her life out of worrying.

I'm basically looking for a female characters who's like a violent, rabid pitbull who's been kicked too many times.

EDIT: Please do not use f-bombs or c-words on these forums. Try to keep your language PG-13. -SH

• I think the more accurate word you are looking for would be yandere. Greatest example would be Yuno Gasai from Future Diary (Mirai Nikki).

• Kotonoha Katsura - School Days
    Lucy - Elfen Lied
    Yuno - Mirai Nikki

• Unfortunately I know all of them.

• Kurumi from Date A Live, probably Ringo from Penguindrum, and I guess most of When They Cry

• Louise from The Familiar of Zero springs to mind immediately.

• All the girls in Higurarshi

• Here is one that is from the 1980's-2000's.

Parvati from 3x3 Eyes (OVA's and manga). She can be nice, but she is like Alucard (Hellsing), a sadist. She does not show much remorse for other people's pain. She is also very physically abusive to her servant, Yakumo. Heck, when she first takes over in place of her alter Pai (they are a DID pair), she blasts him out of what appears to be a 30 story or so building, knowing he would splatter and regenerate. (imagine Wile E. Coyote coming back after falling each time), but there is blood with each fall. In a way, she is like that obnoxious parent that won't let you near their kid when it comes to her alter, Pai (who is more of the light and clueless scenario).