My bride is a mermaid OVA

• I love my bride is a mermaid! I just stumbled onto the ovas on you tube. Can I expect a English dub? I'd pay $20 for the 2 episodes! Is it in development hell?

• At this point, probably not. It's been several years since My Bride is a Mermaid was released, and it didn't sell too well for them. So the odds of them ever going back to get the OVAs are sadly slim-to-none. :hmm:

• That's so bloody tragic…the series is a gem. Not overly full of fan service or sexualized junk. Just fun and chaos all in one. I've met a few of the voice actors who worked on it and based off how much they liked thier characters I'll bet they would gladly dub the ovas for a free lunch. ;)

petals falling FUNimation, I'm sorry that things didn't go so well for your DVD release of My Bride is a Mermaid. There are people out there in the world who would give anything for a fun filled romp with thier favorite characters again. I hope you can take this to your hearts and do us the honour of reuniting us with them all once again. It would be the best gift you could give us....or season 2 and 3 of HellGirl. Brian Palencia is coming to our convention here in 2 weeks so I'll remind her to remind you to get on that one too. ;)

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the Edit button instead. -SH

• This post is deleted!

• @bowtomeaaaaa:

.or season 2 and 3 of HellGirl. Brian Palencia is coming to our convention here in 2 weeks so I'll remind her to remind you to get on that one too. ;)

wouldn't bother wasting your time. Sentai has had seasons 2 and 3 for several years now, and they have remained sub only, and will stay that way

• Aww those lazy punks. :'(