Improvement on funimation app for Roku

• There is a huge need for improvement for funimation app specially for roku. The queue is completely broken and that needs to be fix. Also the funimation app needs to have an upgrade app just like from ps3 and ps4 app. I would like to see the fast forward small screen just like the netflix has.

• @ajames4:

The queue is completely broken and that needs to be fix

Broken how?

• For any new simulcast anime series the quote is always broken every time I select any new episode.

• This post is deleted!

• I can chime in on this, though it may be a separate issue. I use a Roku 3, and sometimes when I enter my queue, typically after I have already watched a show once, it'll be a completely different queue. Each time this happens, it'll be a different queue as well, as if I'm looking at other people's queues each time. It's very strange and I have to reset the app to see my actual queue again.

• @bluenu:

I can chime in on this, though it may be a separate issue. I use a Roku 3, and sometimes when I enter my queue, typically after I have already watched a show once, it'll be a completely different queue

I'll concur that it happens to me as well.

• @TIL:

I'll concur that it happens to me as well.

Ditto for me - the queue does that same as above - like I jumped into another persons queue. I have to close the app and relaunch to get it back. The interface is very lacking compared to CR. At a bare minimum just getting a history of where I left off would be great as I jump between shows and loose track which ones i already watched.

• The app has gotten worse for me, now after finishing an episode I have to fully exit the app to be able to watch the next episode of a series or any other episode. Very irritating!!!!! Just to be clear I watch on the Roku 3 app, and I also have the queue problem others mention of it not keeping track of "my" queues, Please Fix the app!