I'm claiming my turf on FUNimation!

• Greetings, fellow anime fans! The name's NerdyInkling, and no- I will not reveal my gender (yet). I'm making you guess.
    The first- and probably most important- thing you should know about me is that I can be excessive when in 'fanmode' and sometimes tend to use a lot of Japanese/anime-related terms/slang in my speech.

In addition to the multitudes of anime I watch and enjoy- many of which are from FUNimation- I'm also a huge gaming nerd. Video games and anime are pretty much my life, but I also enjoy reading books/manga and drawing.

As for my personality, it tends to change and does so very easily depending on my mood. It is usually easy to tell what my current mood is based on how active I am and how I speak to you. I tend to be negative (towards myself) and quiet, however.

I also have a younger sister- tohoufan789 (No, that is not a typo.)- who is also new.

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us. :)

• Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.