Goku vs Superman II (Spoilers Duh)

• Death Battle just had their rematch between Goku and Superman, and SURPRISE they said Superman still won. They say Superman's power is unlimited, unlike Goku. Let's see Superman has gotten his ass kicked Doomsday, BATMAN, and even Poison Ivy was able to take control of him. It just takes a little green rock to bring him to his knees. I can BS on this rematch. The ending was just a way to try and please all fans.

• Considering the body count Goku has compared to Superman on top of the notoriety that they have on their opponents I wouldn't/am not surprised that Superman wins. Though I'll just say the infinite mass punch alone should be enough against Goku.

• The only reason Goku loses is because he refuses to use Kryptonite to his advantage, preferring to go about things the "honorable" way.

Besides, let's be honest here: Goku and Superman would never ACTUALLY fight anyways. Neither of their personalities are like that. At least not to the death; I'm sure a friendly sparring match wouldn't be out of the question.

• They keep saying Superman power is infinity. I don't buy it, even right now in the comics he can't even fly!

• @lupinfan83:

They keep saying Superman power is infinity. I don't buy it, even right now in the comics he can't even fly!

There are soooooooooooo many different iterations of superman though and only one goku. Goku may be stronger than one superman but maybe not another. I thought that SSGSS made their power infinite too? if not then yea Supes definitely wins and it would make my own thoughts on Issei Hyodo from DxD being able to go toe to toe with Goku a bit more concrete and that much more epic. I'd pay to see that cross-over.