Suggest Me Good Animes

• im a big Death Note fan, Black butler, and also DBZ

right now, i am currently watching kuruko no basuke (kuruko's basketball) and Food wars
    (yes extremely different then death note but i have a odd variety i like)

based on those im hoping someone with a vast knowledge of animes could suggest a few i may like and can try out.
    i am quite picky, but i always give every anime a few episodes before i decide if i like it or not. so every suggestion given i will take in consideration and will watch.

all suggestion are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks :D

p.s Even if they are nothing like any of what i mentioned, if you have a personal anime that u really really like and think everyone should know about. let those be heard. ill gladly watch those aswell.

• Might I suggest you try out Death Parade?

• I highly recommend either watching or reading Monster.

Pandora Hearts has some similarities to Black Butler, but the anime ends just before the story really starts getting into things more.

Soul Eater might be good too if you're interested in shounen action and some supernatural elements.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Might I suggest you try out Death Parade?

Already on episode 3 and I'm hooked, thanks great anime…if you have anymore to recommend let me kno, I binge watch animes so I go thru them pretty quick lol

• @Firefly:

I highly recommend either watching or reading Monster.

Pandora Hearts has some similarities to Black Butler, but the anime ends just before the story really starts getting into things more.

Soul Eater might be good too if you're interested in shounen action and some supernatural elements.

Ive heard good things about monster, and ive heard of soul eater don't kno much about it tho

Pandora hearts is new to me, but I'll write it down and give it a shot
    Thanks I appreacite it

• Hellsing Ultimate, Future Diary and C-Control are all really great. Actiony, depressing, darkish I liked them all.

• @darthrutsula:

Hellsing Ultimate, Future Diary and C-Control are all really great. Actiony, depressing, darkish I liked them all.

Actiony, depressing, darkish…...sounds right up my alley lol thanks :D

• @SpacemanHardy:

Might I suggest you try out Death Parade?

Holy s***….no bs that last episode was a tear jerker. I jus finished it.
    Thankyou so much for that. Amazing anime.

I hope you know of more like that, so u can tell me lol

• I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but PsychoPass is pretty good. Some people don't like Season 2, but I thought it was decent.

• I think you'd really like Tokyo Ghoul. Just be forewarned that FUNimation decided to dub season 2 before season 1 for some odd reason. Yeah, I know, I think it's dumb too, but oh well. :hmm:

You might also want to try Future Diary and Blood-C. Neither of them are "deep & philosophical" as much as they are over-the-top bloody-hoo crazy, but they're both a lot of sick, twisted fun (and that Blood-C ending…. HOO BOY).

Also, if you haven't already, you need to watch Baccano and Space Dandy. Then when you're done with those, you need to watch Blood Blockade Battlefront, because that show is like what would happen if Baccano and Space Dandy made hot, passionate love and gave birth to Superman.

• If you like Food Wars (or cooking shows in general) you'll probably like [wiki]Yakitate!! Japan[/wiki], though it doesn't have all the fanservice Food Wars does. Yakitate!! is about a Japanese boy who is determined to bake a style of bread that the Japanese can call their own, the same way the French have French bread. The Japanese actually refer to their country as "Nippon" so the title is a play on their word for bread, "pan" ("Japan").

• This post is deleted!

• @kiko826:

Actiony, depressing, darkish…...sounds right up my alley

A fan of some action, depressing feels, and dark tones? Might I interest you in PMMM, then (despite its cute apperance, it gets dark by episode 3)? Beware of the dub, though.

I also second Psycho-Pass and Tokyo Ghoul.

• You should watch One Piece

• Just finished up c-control. Freakin Epic i loved it….i thought they shouldve had atleast one more episode showing what all happens afterward and with the girl.

because i couldnt find Monster, PMMM, Space Dandy, and Pandora Hearts on funimation i will not be able to watch those currently, tho i will when i knock out all the good ones funimation has to offer me.

so far based on all the animes you have gave me, i have queue them all and put my top 3 that i read and liked first.

Future Diary will b the one i watch next
    followed by Tokyo Ghoul
    then Psycho Pass

i aprpreciate all the suggestions, based on what ive watched and liked please feel free to continue feeding my anime appetite and knowledge by suggesting more.
    Thanks again

• @kiko826:

because i couldnt find Monster, PMMM, Space Dandy, and Pandora Hearts on funimation i will not be able to watch those currently, tho i will when i knock out all the good ones funimation has to offer me.

ahem

http://www.funimation.com/shows/space-dandy/home

• @SpacemanHardy:

ahem

http://www.funimation.com/shows/space-dandy/home

Well I stand corrected lol my apologies I mustve missed it.

Alsojust finished episode 2 of Future diary. Super awesome already hooked.
    So far u Spaceman Hardy 3 for 3 when it comes to good anime suggestions lol

• @kiko826:

Well I stand corrected lol my apologies I mustve missed it.

Alsojust finished episode 2 of Future diary. Super awesome already hooked.
    So far u Spaceman Hardy 3 for 3 when it comes to good anime suggestions lol

but i said future diary first ;-;

I would also like to amend what i said and add on steins;gate. its not necessarily darkish or even actiony like the three i originally listed but i would say steins;gate would be in a similar vein to future diary. But if you aren't really a fan of sciencey things you may want to avoid it.

@kiko826:

Just finished up c-control. Freakin Epic i loved it….i thought they shouldve had atleast one more episode showing what all happens afterward and with the girl.

This is a common sentiment i think. But hey the way it ends i think is good. They definitely did leave it open for a sequal in some form.

• @darthrutsula:

but i said future diary first ;-.

My mistake I deeply apologize, credit goes to you. It a awesome anime thanks for reccomending it

• Just finished Future diary last night…totally awesome, wish there was atleast one more episode, considering that didnt explain that "void" part very well

Today I shall start tokyo ghoul, I hope its as good if not better then the others.

• ^ Technically there is one more episode. The only problem is that it's an OVA that's exclusive to Japan and FUNimation can't seem to get the rights to it. :hmm: