One piece vs. Fairy tale

• I see that one piece is often updated and also have more selections for engligh dubbed. In fact the gap between subtitled and dubbed is much smaller in comparion. So i wanted to know if anyone knew why fairy tale is not the same. Fairy tale barely has updates in dubbed. Why is there such a big gap? I have heard some say that fairy tale and one piece is in the same category. Is one piece just that more popular than fairy tale? Why does the schedule show one update for fairy tale (i think 10 episodes) while one piece is constantly update and their sub and dubs are more closer to eachother. You might can tell im a fan of fairy tale and not a one piece fan. lol..anyway sound off and let me know …..still love funi though by far! LOL

• Because FUNimation is further behind in dubbing One Piece than they are with Fairy Tail. In comparison between the two series, FUNi has caught up fairly well to the latest episodes of Fairy Tail, while in contrast they still have a LONG ways to go to catch up to One Piece.

• @Otakulover65:

one piece is constantly update and their sub and dubs are more closer to eachother.

Fairy Tail is 65 episodes behind. One Piece is 304 episodes behind

I do not agree with your assessment of which dub is closer to the simulcast sub