Season 8 for Fairy Tail?

• Does anybody know the release date, or if there's even a plan for season 8 of Fairy Tail?
    Please Let me know!… THANK YOU in advance!

• I think Season 8 will be after the end of the Tartaros arc. Though I think it should have been the Sun Village and Tartaros arcs, with Season 7 just being the second half of the Grand Magic Games arc and the Eclipse Celestial Spirits arc.

• It should be continuing because at the end of the last episode for fairy tail zero it never said finish or end…...

• Yeah, there will be a new series, but there is no word yet on when it will be released.

• The series will continue according to Hiro's twitter acct. no specifics on a date though. There has been some speculation it will be a whole series release and not a weekly, but I'm not 100% on that, like I said it was speculation. Apparently he wasn't happy with the last seasons graphics and wants to work on it himself this season. I had heard a movie was going to be released to hold us over, but I can't find anymore updates about that either.

• @JezaLyn:

Apparently he wasn't happy with the last seasons graphics and wants to work on it himself this season

I wasn't exactly thrilled with the color scheme (If that's what he was referring to) either. Too dark for my tastes.

• This post is deleted!

• @JezaLyn:

Apparently he wasn't happy with the last seasons graphics and wants to work on it himself this season.

That makes me wonder if Mashima knew that many of his fans felt the same way.

• Take that claim with a huge grain of salt. Mashima never said any such thing. That's just fans projecting their own preferences.

• Alright, so my theory is that, since the manga is closed to an end, the rest of the Fairy Tail series will be animated soon after the manga is finished, and we will finally see the great end to Fairy Tail!