Dragonball Z Super Question

• I know it was not announced for this summer's simulcast but will it be Dragonball Z Super be subbed on the funimation site and will they reconsider excluding it from this summer season?

• nope. Seems Toei will not allow them to simulcast the show

• If it wasn't announced,then FUNimation can't show what they don't have.

• Of course but I was more asking if they could reconsider a simulcast because that would allow them to continue on the hype train after Resurrection of F. But since it seems toei would not allow it I am going to be a bit bummed, because I wanted an official sub not a fan sub, haven't used those in years.

• @shadowking01:

Of course but I was more asking if they could reconsider a simulcast because that would allow them to continue on the hype train after Resurrection of F. But since it seems toei would not allow it I am going to be a bit bummed, because I wanted an official sub not a fan sub, haven't used those in years.

Patience,FUNimation will get it.

• FUNimation does not currently have the rights to Dragon Ball Super. It's very likely due to licensing issues with Toei, in which case, FUNi has no choice but to play by their rules. I'm sure FUNi would absolutely love to have a simulcast for DBS, but they can only play the cards they're dealt.

Needless to say, I'm sure that FUNimation is currently working their hardest to get the rights for the show, but until then you just have to be patient.

I believe this topic has served its purpose, so I'm going to close it now.