Dragon Ball Super Episode 1 *Eng Dub Required*

• [
    this is a japanese dub of dragon ball super episode 1 after dragon ball z kai majin buu arc
    i suggest you will require some original funimation voice actors used in dbz movie battle of gods:
    goku,chichi,master roshi,kibitokai,old kai,goten,trunks,berrus,whis,gohan,videl,majin buu,hercule satan,piccolo
    & some additional voice actors & some narration voice actor
    BGM:Norihito Sumitomo Score

i am counting on you after you finish premiering the dbz ressurection "f" movie.
    & of course i am not giving you any replacement scores.

EDIT: Do NOT post links to illegally streaming episodes on these forums. This is your first and final warning. -SH](this is a japanese dub of dragon ball super episode 1 after dragon ball z kai majin buu arc
    i suggest you will require some original funimation voice actors used in dbz movie battle of gods:
    goku,chichi,master roshi,kibitokai,old kai,goten,trunks,berrus,whis,gohan,videl,majin buu,hercule satan,piccolo
    & some additional voice actors & some narration voice actor
    BGM:Norihito Sumitomo Score

i am counting on you after you finish premiering the dbz ressurection )

• FUNimation can't dub what they don't have.

• i just don't have a choice unless i have to do narration.

• @ramzitv1:

i just don't have a choice unless i have to do narration.

No,you have choice.you can wait till FUNimation gets it.

• First off, DO NOT post links to illegally streaming videos on FUNimation's forums. Continuing to do so may result in your account being banned.

Secondly, FUNimation does not currently have the rights to Dragon Ball Super. It's very likely do to licensing issues with Toei, in which case, FUNi has no choice but to play by their rules. I'm sure FUNi would absolutely love to have a simulcast for DBS, but they can only play the cards they're dealt.

Needless to say, I'm sure that FUNimation is currently working their hardest to get the rights for the show, but until then you just have to be patient.

I believe this topic has served its purpose, so I'm going to close it now.