Ova's, extras will they be dubbed????

• Will all the ova's be dubbed? Am still waiting for season 1 !!!!!!!! Also, will the specials be dubbed??? And another thing i couldn't find the ova's on here are they not available???

• Ovas were released with the light novels and not the blu-ray/dvd releases of the seasons. And I think they need to be included in the blu-rays/dvds in order for funimation to be able to do anything with them. I could be wrong but this is the conclusion i came to about the ovas. The extras however are most likely a hit or miss in general. I don't want to search for my copies but I'm going to guess the extras (fantasy jiggles) don't have a dub if the site is indicative of this.

While I probably didn't help with this, I am curious if someone were to come in and tell us why or if the ovas will hit our blu-ray copies.

• The answers to all your questions, in order:

No, probably not, no again.

• This show is popular i dont see why they wouldn't. I was at anime expo yesterday for the funimation peep show and people went crazy when high school dxd came up. Oh and the peep show was just funi. trying to sell blurays/dvds. It was still cool though

• @god-of-conquest:

This show is popular i dont see why they wouldn't.

Licensing issues.

Believe it or not, sometimes we don't get certain things simply because the Japanese don't want us to have them.

• @SpacemanHardy:

Licensing issues.

Believe it or not, sometimes we don't get certain things simply because the Japanese don't want us to have them.

I just assumed it was because the OVAs were released with the light novels, I never really read any mention of them being included with blu-ray releases.

• Does anyone know when episode 36 of season 3 for highschool dxd gonna be released in dub? I have ben looking every where and can't find anything on it.

• @brooks.michael:

I have ben looking every where and can't find anything on it.

Everywhere except where it's posted, you mean.
    http://www.funimation.com/schedule

• Thanks I appreciate it. I'm new to the website and still trying to get used to everything and see where everything is located.