Dubbed episodes

• what is the time frame for dubbed episode releases I have already watched them all and it cuts at a bad position just as luffy punches the dragon and knocks him flat and I want top watch the fight's but I cannot read fast enough for subbed

• Currently scheduled for Aug. 19th.

• So Aug.19th? but which episodes will be converted to dubbed?

• If you're talking about the streaming episodes, I'm not sure about the exact dates for that. But currently this is the schedule for the dubbed episodes on dvd (the last set of streaming episodes came out about 2 weeks before the dvd release)

DVD Release Dates:
    One Piece Season 7 Voyage 2 - September 1st - eps 397-409
    One Piece Season 7 Voyage 3 - October 27th - eps 410-421

• @farisr:

If you're talking about the streaming episodes, I'm not sure about the exact dates for that. But currently this is the schedule for the dubbed episodes on dvd (the last set of streaming episodes came out about 2 weeks before the dvd release)

DVD Release Dates:
    One Piece Season 7 Voyage 2 - September 1st - eps 397-409
    One Piece Season 7 Voyage 3 - October 27th - eps 410-421

I definitely have no problem if episodes 12 or so episodes get released every 2 months. That's more than 1 episode a week on average. Slowly but surely catching up to the subbed pace!

• Also of note:

Funimation has finally caught up to the point when they got the shows rights from 4kids.

Meaning that you can watch every episode subbed on hulu.
    Also means that future dubbing rights will (hopefully) be easier to obtain, and therefore no breaks between seasons.