Episode 12 delayed until further notice.

• From ANN:

The official website for the Blood Blockade Battlefront television anime announced that the 12th and final episode has been delayed beyond the previously announced July 4-5 weekend dates. The website explained that the staff determined that the final episode cannot air in a 30-minute timeslot, since its required length will be longer than estimated.

The staff still plan to air the final episode on the MBS, Tokyo MX, and BS11 stations, but the broadcast dates and times have yet to be determined. When the dates and times are decided, the anime's official home page and Twitter account will announce them.

Instead of the final episode, a special program for Blood Blockade Battlefront will air on the following stations and dates:

MBS: Saturday, July 4 at 27:28 (effectively, July 5 at 3:28 a.m.)
    Tokyo MX: Sunday, July 5 at 24:00 (effectively, July 6 at midnight)
    BS11: Sunday, July 5 at 24:30 (effectively, July 6 at 12:20 a.m.)

The staff members had announced that they would delay the final episode until July 4 at 26:28 (July 5 at 2:28 a.m.) on MBS. However, MBS had already scheduled the premiere of the Durarara!!×2 Ten season for the same 26:28 timeslot on July 4.

• well that's annoying

• Translation "Oh Crap! this shows really popular and we have to change the ending to leave it more open ended so we can do a possible Season 2!"

• The anticipation for the final episode is making my antsy. I think the "filler episode (10.5) just added to things. Loved the Paint it Black episode, but this didn't really advance the plot that much further. Hopefully the final episode airs soon as this is truly an amazing show.

• Crap. This pisses me off!

Shouldn't they be aware of the time slot length needed ahead of time? With that or make it two episodes with a bit more material…

• This show and it's amazing dub is the reason I got an all access membership and just so I could watch eps 10 and 11. I am glad the company producing this loves it's art enough to take such a risk in delaying this and I have only one request, Please make this final episode/ episodes amazing!!

• Love this one, hope they can get more going soon. Waiting for this is like waiting for Attack on Titan!!!!

• Any word on the final episode? :/

• @goatnuke:

Any word on the final episode? :/

Nope. :hmm:

Believe me, we're all as anxious for it as you are.

• so… no one knows when they are going to release the final...that's great... did anyone else throw a tantrum after seeing the 11 episode just to find out the 12 is delayed I so need to know what happens next who's with me ?

• This post is deleted!

• Bah, this is bunk. They'll wait too long and I won't care, as well as others I imagine at this rate.

• Is there any news yet? like…

• Sadly no. Neither here, nor in Japan. :hmm:

• The way they do business in Japan is so jacked. Anime and manga are totally mismanaged. It's amazing that there are any fans left, lol.

• episode 12 will probably be a movie

• that kinda upset you know…the anime you want to watch there's no continuation or season 2..i'm a newbie here so i don't really know if the anime i really like to watch is no next episode or what so ever..hope not..so the question is when the last episode of blood blockade battlefront release? it's 8/22/15 now

• @shatie35:

that kinda upset you know…the anime you want to watch there's no continuation or season 2..i'm a newbie here so i don't really know if the anime i really like to watch is no next episode or what so ever..hope not..so the question is when the last episode of blood blockade battlefront release? it's 8/22/15 now

Most likely on the final Japanese home video release.

• Well, screw them imo. I'm tired up keeping up with it, I doubt I'll care by the time they release 'something'
    Total screw up.

• Do they even have a confirmed date yet?

• @EyeOfPain:

Most likely on the final Japanese home video release.

@torenso:

Do they even have a confirmed date yet?

November 18th.