Why is there no season 8 through current subbed???

• Was watching One Piece dubbed(Being Lazy, got used to voice actors)… Then had to switched to subbed, cause there was no warning that it hadn't been dubbed to current. ok. fine. i dealt. But now i find out that there is no Season 8 to Current subbed or other-wize on Funimation... or at least i cant seem to find it. Very Frustrating... Anyways Please put up warnings that u don't have all the licenses to the show i'm about to watch or WHATEVER it might be that would Obstruct a Smooth Watching Experience. Thanks, for reading my post! Thanks again, Xion

• Start with "Season 13", as that's where they currently have episodes 391 and up.

"Season 13" will probably be subdivided into Seasons 7+ as FUNi picks up dubbing those episodes.

• That isn't Funimation's fault. Originally, 4kids had the rights to One Piece. In 2007, Funimation gained rights to it. You can't expect them to dub 700 episode in only 8 years. They are doing pretty good by releasing up to 50 episodes a year. After 396, I watched subbed and didn't have a problem with it. Funimation provides the subbed episodes on website, so I had no problem.

• when will thay be out with 422 and up dubbed

• Episodes 422-433 are set to be released on 12/1/2015 dubbed.

http://www.funimation.com/schedule Will have every release currently planned.

• @priestesstyrande:

Episodes 422-433 are set to be released on 12/1/2015 dubbed.

http://www.funimation.com/schedule Will have every release currently planned.

Just a week and 4 days away :)

• my problem is that the atleast subbed 14 and on but 8-13 there is NOTHING

• @Xion'sWake:

Was watching One Piece dubbed(Being Lazy, got used to voice actors)… Then had to switched to subbed, cause there was no warning that it hadn't been dubbed to current. ok. fine. i dealt. But now i find out that there is no Season 8 to Current subbed or other-wize on Funimation... or at least i cant seem to find it. Very Frustrating... Anyways Please put up warnings that u don't have all the licenses to the show i'm about to watch or WHATEVER it might be that would Obstruct a Smooth Watching Experience. Thanks, for reading my post! Thanks again, Xion

So being a dub watcher implies laziness from what exactly? The version you and other [insult deleted] consider not as good as the trash Japanese version? Yea no. Sorry some of us like it MORE in dub believe it or not.

EDIT: Please do not insult your fellow forum members. -SH

• @stuffnthings24:

my problem is that the atleast subbed 14 and on but 8-13 there is NOTHING

All the episodes are there. The sub seasons are just marked incorrectly and they match the dub and sub when they come together.