Blood blockade battlefront finale?

• Is episode 11 the finale or was 12 delayed? I dont see it anywhere and i havent seen an announcement.

Edit: just went to wikipedia page and it says the last episode airs july 4. Does anyone know the reason for the delay?

• Apparently it got pushed back a week due to some musical performance or something.

Anyways, at least it'll give Bones more time to work on the episode so that it's absolutely perfect. :)

• which is bizarre, since the show airs at 2:30 in the morning and a musical performance at that hour is just dumb

• Part of me is really annoyed that they're taking so long to release this, but the other part of me is actually excited because this means they're doing something they very rarely do in the anime business. Taking the time it needs to get it done and actually adding extra time for a quality product. Hell all this anime original content they've had in this show has actually been pretty solid and well done. I just can't wait to finally see the last BBB episode because it's easily the best of the Spring season, hands down.

• @classyspartan:

Part of me is really annoyed that they're taking so long to release this, but the other part of me is actually excited because this means they're doing something they very rarely do in the anime business. Taking the time it needs to get it done and actually adding extra time for a quality product. Hell all this anime original content they've had in this show has actually been pretty solid and well done. I just can't wait to finally see the last BBB episode because it's easily the best of the Spring season, hands down.

AGREE! But I'm impatient! And renewed just to see it.

• It would be nice if Funi would post when stuff is delayed or shifted around. They are pretty bad at doing that.
    It's one thing I hope they improve on soon.

• That might be another reason for the push back ….marketing and to have folks renew lol. Pretty great either way though...still by far better than most anime streaming sites.

#animeland

• I wonder if by 11.5 do they secretly mean episode 12 or 13. Though we'll have to see (:

• Been patiently waiting for an update on this since first reading about it. I figured I had time since I don't do subs, but just watched the episode 11 dub and still waiting on news. Has anyone heard anything about the release date, or even if funimation will bother airing it with the large gap in time? The cliff hanger for the next episode, even though I've thoroughly enjoyed the series, isn't exactly making me happy. Some sort of conclusion, even if it's a bad ending, is necessary.

• They announced on DubbleTalk that once Japan gets it, it will be released here and dubbed, as well. We're still waiting for Japan to get it.

• ive given up on this episode. im willing to bet that people will get to see it when it gets released on BD

• Does anyone know if they did in the end dub ver for episodes 12 & 13 please???!?

• @skelo:

Does anyone know if they did in the end dub ver for episodes 12 & 13 please???!?

Episode 12 is scheduled to be released in English on the 28th of this month.

There is no episode 13.