Is dragon ball z kai not streaming on here?

• Hi guys, is dragon ball z kai not streaming on here? It says they have 98 episodes on the series page but I don't see anyway to watch or select them? Am I crazy or just misinterpreting what it says? Thanks!

• Unfortunately no, Kai is not available for streaming. Only the original Dragon Ball Z is.

As for why it's not available, no one really knows. More than likely licensing issues with Toei. They're a bit kooky like that. :hmm:

• It is really disappointing. I would like to see Kai added to streaming. Especially if the Buu saga is done. Does anyone know if there has been talk about them finishing Kai?

• @jeremymcdev:

It is really disappointing. I would like to see Kai added to streaming. Especially if the Buu saga is done. Does anyone know if there has been talk about them finishing Kai?

See I'm in the same boat. I really would like to buy all of the new Kai blu rays but am trying to wait until all of them come out, and the two Buu seasons not coming out sucks cuz I can't complete my collection q.q.

• Worst thing is, it's still like this to this day. WHY?!!?!?! I soley got Funimation to watch Kai, it's like you don't want me to watch it Funimation wtf

• @ambp32785 Who care? Watch Dragonball Z it better then Dragonball Z Kai.

• @gohan6425 said in Is dragon ball z kai not streaming on here?:

@ambp32785 Who care? Watch Dragonball Z it better then Dragonball Z Kai.

How about you watch a good show instead of Dragonball Z? /sarcasm

Did that comment annoy you a bit? It probably did. It's irritating when people insult something you like isn't it. So maybe, instead of being rude, just answer the question. If you don't have the answer, keep your comments to yourself. There was no reason for that, if this poster wants to watch the Kai series, then just let them. No need to be rude.

• @emdier said in Is dragon ball z kai not streaming on here?:

How about you watch a good show instead of Dragonball Z? /sarcasm
    Did that comment annoy you a bit? It probably did. So maybe, instead of being rude, just answer the question. If you don't have the answer, keep your comments to yourself. There was no reason for that, if this poster wants to watch the Kai series, then just let them. No need to be rude.

0_1489696689608_DBZ clap gif.gif

Bless you emdier.

• @emdier 1 it the same show 2 it better voice actor 3 well on the DVD and Blu-Ray Version Better Music with Bruce... DBZ>Kai... And no I don't mind your rude comment b/c I get it on a daily basic from Kaitard so at this point I don't care... @classyspartan I mean hell I was accuse of being a racist for like a Bruce Music over Japan Music.

• congrats for wasting your time on someone who hasn't posted anything in 2 years