Favorite Spring Simulcasts? Another season hopefuls?

• Spring simulcast seasons is finishing up. What were your favorites and which do you hope get more seasons?

As for me,

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon. It finished well and im hoping for another season which isnt unreasonable given its fanatic popularity in japan.

High school DXD. Always good. Not as great as the other seasons but still hopeful it gets more. I want a conclusion to the story since the light novels arwnt available here.

My teen romantic comedy snafu. Wonderful show and apparently viewers in japan and here are already making a fuss fpr a third season or movie.

Nisekoi. Liked it. Sortof got off track from the first season i think but again i want a conclusion.

Blood Blockade battlefront. Loved it and hopeful.

Plastic Memories. Amazing show but dont see a second season in the future.

My love story and food wars. Incredible shows that are only half done. So glad i get to see more.

• Three of my favourites, namely Arslan Senki, Teekyu 4, and Shokugeki no Soma, are already continuing over the summer, so here's hoping the quality is maintained until the end. I also quite enjoyed Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Alternative Architecture, Grisaia no Rakuen, Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku and Triage X, although I honestly don't really care if they get more episodes or not…I liked them just as they were. These 7 would be at the top of the list. Then, there were the 'not so bad' shows like Etotama, Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic, and Hokago no Pleiades. The rest I either dropped like hot potatoes, was utterly indifferent to, or just regarded them as passable potboilers.