Kyo Kara Maoh

• I strongly believe that the license between FUNimation and Geneon Entertainment should be reestablished. Kyo Kara Maoh never had season 3 nor the OVA translated to English, which I and many others are discontent about. I think it wise to reestablish the llicense, However I no this is a business, but big or small,profits are profits, and should not be over looked regardless of how much they make. Without adoring fans no show would ever be possible, so as the people who support FUNimation, allow our wish's and hope's to be fulfilled. We your loyal fans wish this into fruition and hope that you see what we see. Please make Kyo Kara Maoh season 3 and the OVA English.

Sincerely Autumn

• @silverwings0922:

I strongly believe that the license between FUNimation and Geneon Entertainment should be reestablished.

Well, that's impossible, since Geneon doesn't really exist in America anymore.

I'm sure Funi would have pursued the license on their own if they felt it was worthwhile, but obviously that isn't the case.

• I actually just got done re-watching this!, It is a good show.
    I do agree with EyeOfPain however,
    @EyeOfPain:

I'm sure Funi would have pursued the license on their own if they felt it was worthwhile, but obviously that isn't the case.

I'm sure the show has crossed Funi's path before. If we really want to see it picked up, we need *build up some hype about the show :3

• I myself just finished re-watching the show and it is unfortunate that season 3 is not in English and there are no more seasons. Building up some hype is a good idea but for that we need to get more people interested and support to show FUNimation it is worth it.

• I love kyo kara maoh!!!! Please dub the ova and the 3rd season into english using the same voice actors plllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'd be happy with subbed version available in US. Really did like the show, sigh.

• I seen the show and liked it alot too, but was never available on bluray. So I only watched and never purchased it like so many other shows. Looks like they put season 1 on bluray, yet no bluray for season 2 or 3. Maybe funi will pick it up when all the seasons are all available, till then it can sit there and wait

• @cloudkicker:

I seen the show and liked it alot too, but was never available on bluray. So I only watched and never purchased it like so many other shows. Looks like they put season 1 on bluray, yet no bluray for season 2 or 3. Maybe funi will pick it up when all the seasons are all available, till then it can sit there and wait

FUNimation won't pick up any more Kyo Kara Maoh,they let the license expire for a reason.it and the other seasons won't be picked up by FUNimation.

• @joe-funi:

FUNimation won't pick up any more Kyo Kara Maoh,they let the license expire for a reason.it and the other seasons won't be picked up by FUNimation.

Joe - No offense, but unless your working for funi or have a quote on the subject from funi then that is just your own opinion/speculation.

• It's a pretty accurate, logical, realistic, and probable opinion/speculation

• @cloudkicker:

Joe - No offense, but unless your working for funi or have a quote on the subject from funi then that is just your own opinion/speculation.

It's pretty much a logical fact,when has FUNimation ever picked an anime they dropped?they havn't,it's never happened.

• KKM was always Geneon's title, anyway. With Geneon dead, so are the show's chances in NA.

• i do not get it what is it about!?

• i just have to say that i would love to see the 3rd season and OVA dubbed as i have dyslexia and if i want to watch anime then it has to be dubbed if not then i have to pause it every 2 seconds just so i can read it then i have to go back and re watch it so that i know what is going on. i really love the first and second season of kyo kara maoh and i was really disappointed when i went to buy the 3rd season to find out that it was only subbed as it meant that i couldn't watch it.
    but in my reasearch i found out that there are hundreds of other people who are wanting it to be dubbed as well.

• just really hope they make the impossible, possible for all the fans of kyo kara maoh to get an English dub. Really hope they review this awesome show. (~)