Freezing i need some info on the 1st season product of the anime classics version.

• Can Any one tell me what the product is like? Is it the same as the More expensive one with the hard cover and the 2 cases in side or is it in some cheap shity slide off cover and 1 case??

• Classics releases come in one case with a slip cover. On-disc content should be the same.

• Are you sure.. I got Fairy tail and it wasn't an anime classic? its the same thing you just said and cost's a lot more. I looked at some unboxing's of freezing and they were different then one case. it should come in a cover box with 2 cases. idk maybe its different :( just wanted to see if any one had it.

• Classics use a uniform packaging style because it's a particular product line. All of them come in one case with a slip cover. The Freezing set with the box would be the Limited Edition (first release), not the Classics (a cheaper re-release with new packaging), and it would cost more. So yes, the packaging is different between the Classics and the unboxing video you saw, but the actual disc content is the same.

@omgitsalia:

I got Fairy tail and it wasn't an anime classic? its the same thing you just said and cost's a lot more.

All Classics releases come in a single case with a slip cover, but not all releases with that packaging are Classics. Fairy Tail has had no special LE sets; all of its DVD/BDs come in single cases with slip covers. There are also first release standard editions that use that packaging style but cost more. Classics is just a line for cheaper re-releases of titles that sold well before.

• Thank you :)