2015 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 3: Tonzra vs. Klaus

• It's Dorombo vs Libra as the manliest representatives from each face off against each other

Elephantus/Tonzra from Yatterman Night vs Klaus von Reinherz from Blood Blockade Battlefront!!

Don't forget to post your vote below in case of ties!

• My vote goes to Klaus.

• Voting for Elephantus.

I doubt anyone else will, and he deserves at least one vote.

• There are oh so many reasons why you should vote for Klaus.

There's his gentlemanly demeanor. His friendly disposition. His polite conduct. His dapper and elegant sense of style.

There's also his fearlessless. His bravery. His self-sacrificing attitude. His sheer brute strength and technique.

He has fought in cage matches against enemies much larger than himself, defeated armies of well-armed soldiers with a single blow, and even managed to defeat nearly invincible elder breed vampires with but an utterance of their name.

But no. The single MANLIEST of all of Klaus' moments has to be in episode 3: The Prosfair game.

In this episode, Klaus has to play a chess game for a whopping 99 hours. Do any of you know how long that really is? That's 4 full days and then some. That means he has to stay up for 4 days with no food, water, or sleep while staying alert enough to keep playing the game at his full ability.

And this is no ordinary chess. This is Prosfair, an alien/demon variation of the game, where the better you are at it, the more complicated it gets. So complicated, in fact, that it starts affecting you both mentally and physically, sapping your strength, life force, and sanity all at once. And his opponent is an immortal creature from the alterworld who has had literal aeons to perfect the game.

Klaus' goal is not to win the game; oh no, trying to checkmate his opponent would result in his loss and impending death. His struggle is to hold out for the full 99 hours without losing OR winning, as that would result in a draw and be the only way to save his own life.

And why does he do this? Why does he agree to play this deadly game for this insanely long period of time?

To save the life of a single man. A man who, shortly beforehand, asked to have Klaus killed. Klaus is so ultimately selfless that he'd risk his own life to save the life of a man that would be his enemy.

Now THAT… is MANLY.

• Klaus definitely. Not only does he deserve to go incredibly far in this tournament. But, i'll be honest with you, i don't get why Tonzra is in this tournament anyways. He's big and he's tough, but that's about it. I'd say that, out of any Yatterman Night characters, Gorou probably deserved to be in here most. Anyways, voting for Klaus.

• voting Elephantus/Tonzra

• Klaus!!!!!

• SpacemanHardy pretty much put it perfectly.

Klaus von Reinherz it is.

• voting Tonzra