2015 MEN of MANLINESS - Round 3: Erwin vs. Netero

• Next up we have a man who fights giants facing off against a man who battles ants (evil mutant ants, that is)

Erwin Smith from Attack on Titan vs Isaac Netero from Hunter x Hunter!!

Don't forget to post your vote below in case of ties!

• My vote goes to Erwin Smith.

• I'll vote for Isaac.

• Erwin Smith, a man who's not afraid to lend a hand.

• Gonna vote for Issac

• voting Erwin Smith

• Oh you sonuvabitch! WHY IS IT THAT I GET TWO HxH CHARACTERS INTO ROUND 3 AND YOU PIT THEM AGAINST MY OTHER FREAKING CANDIDATES!!!!!!!!!

However, of my candidates, I'm still gonna side with Netero. And to reiterate here's why.

(Also I know I put this in all the threads but the one time I wasn't able to do that for Jacuzzi Splot was where he LOST the match so I'm still super salty about that, so better to post this while I can).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu3NoDoyCNo

Issac Netero's origins of his immense power are almost ridiculous. He trained for a number of years and then at some point in his mid-40s he went to the mountain to begin a peculiar training regiment. He would stand and do 10,000 punches a day and then once he was done, he would offer prayer to the martial arts that he loved. On his first day it took him 18 hours to complete and he passed out afterwards. He then kept at this regiment of 10,000 punches a day and prayer for two years until he realized that he could finish 10k punches before sunset. Three years later, after doing 10,000 punches and prayer every single day….he could complete his punches in under an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bWQrSnIdx8

This guy even in his old age is a truly fearsome and impressive warrior. The match that he appears in Hunter x Hunter is one against the newcomer for the Villain's Tournament, Meruem. And it is without a doubt one of the most fearsome and epic fights in Hunter x Hunter. He's truly a beast Issac Netero is.

• voting Isaac Netero