"Gohan fights Frieza" Soundtrack

• So I've been wondering, the Bruce Faulconer music of "Gohan fights Frieza"… why does it have that title? Because I've recently rewatched the entire Namek and Frieza saga's and I've never heard that tune. The first time I heard it was in the Garlic Junior saga. Anyway knows why?

• @doodgraver:

So I've been wondering, the Bruce Faulconer music of "Gohan fights Frieza"… why does it have that title? Because I've recently rewatched the entire Namek and Frieza saga's and I've never heard that tune. The first time I heard it was in the Garlic Junior saga. Anyway knows why?

It was a mistake.

Whoever titled the tracks on the CDs wasn't really paying attention I guess… Sometimes you see the same tracks on other volume CDs too.

"Gohan Fights Frieza" was first used in the Garlic Jr. saga and was never used when Gohan faught Frieza.

• @doodgraver:

So I've been wondering, the Bruce Faulconer music of "Gohan fights Frieza"… why does it have that title? Because I've recently rewatched the entire Namek and Frieza saga's and I've never heard that tune. The first time I heard it was in the Garlic Junior saga. Anyway knows why?

Yep, a mistake. Many of the tracks listed on the soundtrack releases have incorrect titles; whoever was arranging the CDs goofed up. Another example would be the song "Goku and Shenron" from the volume 6 CD. It was first used at the end of Goku's fight with Frieza… never between Goku and the dragon...