Dub eps

• hello i recently started to watch one piece again and im starting from the beginning. I started to watch on hulu once I heard they had the show. However I quickly ran out of dub episodes and found them here. I just signed for my subscription and started to watch them on my ps4. when im streaming the episodes say out of 200 but on the website it seems like there is more episodes. How many are currently english dub and can I play all of them through the app on my ps4?

• @cheezy53:

hello i recently started to watch one piece again and im starting from the beginning. I started to watch on hulu once I heard they had the show. However I quickly ran out of dub episodes and found them here. I just signed for my subscription and started to watch them on my ps4. when im streaming the episodes say out of 200 but on the website it seems like there is more episodes. How many are currently english dub and can I play all of them through the app on my ps4?

In total so far, only 384 dubbed episodes has been released to subscribers or the DVD purchasers. Episode 385-396 will be released for streaming on the 30th this Month and on DVD on the 14th next month. Not exactly sure of the PlayStation app because I live in another country and the app is only available for US and Canadian citizens so far. They have no idea how many people from different countries are willing to subscribe to their app if it was made available to them. But it isn't FUNis fault because they don't have the rights (hopefully yet) to export in to other countries.

• thank you! Im so addicted to this show and I am flying through the episodes so fast. Im already on ep#225