Missing Episodes

• Where are the Cowboy bebop episodes on here!?

• They haven't been uploaded yet. I assume it's because Funi is still waiting on materials from Japan.

• @EyeOfPain:

They haven't been uploaded yet. I assume it's because Funi is still waiting on materials from Japan.

What kind of materials are they waiting on?

• the show, most likely

• they just got the rights to the show so its gonna take a bit for them to put everything up

• @rangerrud:

Where are the Cowboy bebop episodes on here!?

There's a reason. FUNimation hasn't uploaded any episodes yet. Wait a few months until the subs start streaming little by little.

• I was reading the wiki on the series, and it seems the rights have been passed around a bit. It sounds like this is a rescue effort of a classic that shouldn't need rescuing, as much as anything. I too am excited and anxious, but I'll allow Funimation they time they need to do things right. And that seems to be their MO.

• sweet cant wait

• is this coming before fall of this year?

• @dk777:

is this coming before fall of this year?

It's hard to say with any certainty when a series will be available for streaming. Everyone's best option right now, is to just wait and see; and keep checking the site.

• If new voice actors re-dub this show I don't even want it to "come back". In my opinion that would be like taking a double barreled sawed-off shotgun with buck shot to its head and pulled both triggers, completely and utterly killing it. I have to admit though, that this is the gateway anime for me. I was up late and just happened to flick by Cartoon Network during the Toonami block of Adult Swim and I see Spike chasing after Faye. The way it was drawn and the feeling that says, "hey, this isn't meant for kids" drew me in. That was probably something like 12 years ago. And there were other being played, I think one was a Gundam, one was Inuyasha. I guess it introduced anime to me as an adult so don't efing wreck it that's all I'm asking or at least release the originals first.

• @Rogue9:

If new voice actors re-dub this show I don't even want it to "come back". In my opinion that would be like taking a double barreled sawed-off shotgun with buck shot to its head and pulled both triggers, completely and utterly killing it. I have to admit though, that this is the gateway anime for me. I was up late and just happened to flick by Cartoon Network during the Toonami block of Adult Swim and I see Spike chasing after Faye. The way it was drawn and the feeling that says, "hey, this isn't meant for kids" drew me in. That was probably something like 12 years ago. And there were other being played, I think one was a Gundam, one was Inuyasha. I guess it introduced anime to me as an adult so don't efing wreck it that's all I'm asking or at least release the originals first.

I don't think you have to worry about that. It's extremely rare for FUNimation to re-dub a series that they've license rescued. For the most part it just isn't as cost effective as just slapping the footage on a new authored DVD or BD and burning the FUNimation logo on the opening of the discs.

• I can tell you with absolute certainty that FUNimation has NO plans on re-dubbing the show with their own actors.

At this point, the only show I'd think FUNi would ever consider re-dubbing would be YuYu Hakusho: Poltergeist Report if they ever got the rights to it.

• @Rogue9:

If new voice actors re-dub this show I don't even want it to "come back". In my opinion that would be like taking a double barreled sawed-off shotgun with buck shot to its head and pulled both triggers, completely and utterly killing it.

Similar, though more extreme, to my sentiments about the in-progress SM redub.

Though I really wouldn't mind a redub of Bebop as that dub was a instrumental in my switch from dubs to subs a while back. Faye Valentine in English… :(

• It's a good thing I own the series on DVD :P. Though I do look forward to it being on stream, so I don't have to worry about some of the skipping that my cd's have. I bought them used, and when I got to the animal activists episode it kept pausing on some of the most awkward faces that that insane lady would make.

• sorry for what may seem like a stupid question but what does SM stand for

• SM = "Sailor Moon" in this context.

• Such a waitttttttttttttttttttttttttt