Episode 16 dub broken?

• Anyone else having the problem while watching episode 16 the player will black screen like every minute or so then have to refresh the page? It's only doing this for episode 16 so it's really strange

• Hi there. That was tonight's episode, right?

Can you tell me which device you're watching it on? I watched it via my 360 and it worked fine.

Be sure to let the support team know by sending in a ticket to www.funimation.com/support. They'll fix it as soon as they are able.

• Yeah! I sent a ticket in but it'll probably be a day or two til they get back. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. I was watching it on my computer though. After I gave up I decided to check out the funimation app on my phone and was able to watch it there. I don't understand why it wouldn't work on my computer though, especially since every other funimation video I watch seems to work just fine.

• We're aware of this issue and are working on it! :D We'll also respond to your ticket when we get to it, but I wanted to let you know.

We're also aware that there have been some issues with 1080p and episodes in general and we're investigating this, currently. When you're having an issue with 1080p, please still report it, as that's the only way we know there's an issue with that episode, but you can usually flip to 720p and view the episode without issues.