Free anime available for streaming on Viewster.

• So has anyone heard of the website www.Viewster.com?

Apparently, it's a company out of Switzerland that's similar to stream-on-demand sites like Hulu and Crackle. For the most part, they mainly carry a lot of films and TV shows that not many people know about, much like Popcorn Flix.

But what you might also find interesting is that they have a very impressive selection of anime:

http://www.viewster.com/genre/58/anime

The series they have up on the site as of right now are:

• Samurai Champloo
    • Hellsing TV
    • Dance in the Vampire Bund
    • Casshern Sins
    • Black Butler season 1
    • Armitage III
    • Strike Witches seasons 1 & 2
    • Trigun
    • Ouran High School Host Club
    • FLCL
    • El Cazador de la Bruja
    • Vandread
    • Shuffle!
    • [C]-Control
    • Is This a Zombie?
    • Deadman Wonderland

All of the shows are up on the site in their entirety, in English, completely free.

Now of course, something like this usually sounds to good to be true, so you might doubt the legality of the site. But nope, they apparently have a special arrangement going on with FUNimation right now to stream their anime free of charge. It's all 100% legit. And the streaming regions available cover not only Switzerland but the US and UK as well.

Here's FUNi's official tweet about the service: https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/389843777307045890

I swear I'm not a mole for the company or anything. I just thought you guys might like to know about a new legal streaming site for anime.

So for those of you who have used it, what do you think of Viewster?

• Am I missing something, or is there no way to select an episode other than episode 1 until after it plays the advert?
    Also, seeing adverts to watch a trailer seems excessive ^^;

• I know it's been a while since I updated this, but since this post was created, Viewster has added Girls Bravo and Vandread: Second Stage to their anime list.