Fairy Tail (Dubs) 176+

• People who are wondering about the new episodes dubs for Fairy Tail. The only time that the dubs are coming out is when the new box release are coming out. If you are wondering when the new Dubs episodes are coming look in the products and click on the pre-order box then add few more days or about a week until the new episodes are going to be on the website. If there aren't any pre-orders for the other episodes then they don't have the licensing yet from Japan. So don't worry that much I'm exited as most of you are for the Dub episodes of Fairy Tail.

• Part 16 is already available for pre-order.

• Yes it is.

• So like a week or so after 8/25/2015 then.

• The Dubs broadcast will be put on FUNimation on 8-30-2015. It's only going to show the episodes that are part 16 and you could check the schedule to make sure when their going to be released. The only problem that I want FUNimation could do is when you're going on the schedule you could search the show you wanted to see and get the schedule for the show.

• They come out a couple of weeks before the collection is released, never after! There is no set date for it. The set of episodes added on was a month before the release date. It is an advantage if you are a all-access member!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Can't Wait!!! let the count down begin.

• Okay so far up to episode 177, and yes they got it right, they have Lindsay Seidel voicing young Sorano, I guess they read ahead or like everyone they saw the twist coming a mile away. Sorano identity is not revealed in the anime until last June, I think they had the dub done before than.

• I think in one of the early episode commentaires, it's mentioned that either director Tyler Walker or one of the script writers reads the manga so they don't do something that might turn out to be a mistake later on

• This post is deleted!

• Just go look at schedules like I did

• This post is deleted!

• @anime_lover22:

Just go look at schedules like I did

Sorry if this sounds asinine, I'm new to anime. Going by the schedule it looks like they release a dvd "part" every two months, with part 16 being released this August, and part 17 coming out in early October. Is this the usual amount of time it takes or is it more dynamic than that?

• @zeno312:

Is this the usual amount of time it takes or is it more dynamic than that?

2-3 months sounds pretty normal for Fairy Tail, but it will probably slow down if they get close to catching up to the airing episodes.

• I'm so excited!

• So the release dates I looked at before were for the subscription schedule. The free streaming schedule is a little different.
    According to the subscription schedule, the dubbed episodes 188-199 will be available by 9/22/15. There's nothing after that for the subscription list as of right now (I sorted by title and that's the only FT item that showed up). However, Free streaming lists that Season 3 ep. 97-108, and season 4 episodes 109-120 will be available on 9/04/15. There is nothing after that. With that it can be assumed that the subscription episodes will be available a few days after that on tertiary websites (an option I use to circumnavigate ads).

• Be ware, episode 177 commentary has a spoiler.

In that commentary Tyle Walker give away something about Yukino's sister. I know you shouldn't watch commentary tracks before you watch the episodes, but the episode in question in which that information is revealed, episode 238 is several volumes away, so thanks a lot Tyler

All seriousness you have to be Ash Ketchem like dense not to know the twist since it was revealed Yukino had a sister to begin with.

• @zcezs:

Be ware, episode 177 commentary has a spoiler.

In that trailer TyletWalker give away something about Yukino's sister. I know you shouldn't watch commentary tracks before you watch the episodes, but the episode in question in which that information is revealed, episode 238 is several volumes away, so thanks a lot Tyler

All seriousness you have to be Ash Ketchem like dense not to know the twist since it was revealed Yukino had a sister to begin with.

Yeah, the identity of Yukino's sister was more than a little obvious from the get go.

! Yukino's magic, hair color, costume scheme, and Japanese VA are all the same as her sister. You can even tell who Sorano really is based on what's seen of her hair, voice, and backstory. But the clincher is her Japanese speech pattern, ending most of her sentences with the ending particle "zo". And there's only one character in this series known to do that.

• Not to mention chapter 325 cover pretty much gives it away as well. Still I think from Hiro's prospective, episode 238 / chapter 365 was suppose to be the big reveal.